+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR (Acknowledgment of Receipt)

csadler

Feb 12, 2010
Once an application is received by the Canadian Embassy and is deemed "IN PROCESS", the website states an AOR will be sent. It's been two months and an AOR has not been received. Has anyone experienced going through the process, being approved and never had received an AOR?

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CS:Many times it depends on the embassy! I'm from The Bahamas, so my PR application was sent to Kingston, Jamaica. I received my AOR letter like 2 weeks after I received the call from the embassy last month stating that my PR was approved and they needed me to send my passport! So that was like almost 3months after my PR appl. was sent to them. Hope that this helps to ease your mind a bit.

B

bestplace4u

csadler said:
Once an application is received by the Canadian Embassy and is deemed "IN PROCESS", the website states an AOR will be sent. It's been two months and an AOR has not been received. Has anyone experienced going through the process, being approved and never had received an AOR?
Which embassy did your case go to?? mine is in Islamabad and its 1 and a half month no news yet

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KINGSTON, JAMAICA, I mentioned it in the first post :)

csadler

Feb 12, 2010
Ours is Santo Domingo, Dominican. Based on your responses I won't worry about not receiving the AOR. Thank you.

B

bestplace4u

csadler said:
Ours is Santo Domingo, Dominican. Based on your responses I won't worry about not receiving the AOR. Thank you.
Well i have been checking responses of other people too most of the people hasn't received it