+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Bro, did you got a reply from CPC Ottawa for VO change?
Nope :( however, after studying an old thread here on Canadavisa it shows that the guys at Ottawa pile up the VO change requests and answer them about once in a while altogether.. the wait continues!! It could take up to 30 days (20 working days) and even some applicants had to wait one or two weeks over the 30 days

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Nope :( however, after studying an old thread here on Canadavisa it shows that the guys at Ottawa pile up the VO change requests and answer them about once in a while altogether.. the wait continues!! It could take up to 30 days (20 working days) and even some applicants had to wait one or two weeks over the 30 days
First, we had to wait for a long time to get PPR and now we have to wait further more to change Visa office. It hardly takes 15 mins to send instructions.

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Bro I know that sucks, they did not touched my file for 3 months and 11 days after passing the medical. Basically, for first 5 months and 19 days the only update on my file was medical passed.
I guess then I need to book my ticket to Pakistan :), sakoun say Eid kerain, bakray khaen aur bhool jaen iss gham ko ;)
Seriously yaar it's killing me now, it's time to spend time with family

Reactions: AdilKar

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
I guess then I need to book my ticket to Pakistan :), sakoun say Eid kerain, bakray khaen aur bhool jaen iss gham ko ;)
Bro, at least you can go and celebrate Eid with your family, I can't even go, my passport is with them and I am not expecting it to get it back before mid of September. :(

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

skyways420

Jul 7, 2015
I hope u will get ur ppr soon inshallah
Have u called cic what did they say ? My bg is ip2 since 27 july they said everything is done just waiting for security approval.. is this ss ?

hp
Yes called them and they said all good and complete waiting for one last bg check report before decision file is normal smooth not to worry I think its time to go back Allah Is there to help us all put my all effort rest is with Allah SWT.
InshAAllah all of us will get ppr ver very soon ameen.

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Do u know that after getting bowp in how much time we wil get the work visa becuase i wil aply for that so that i can travel becuase my work visa have expired

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes i have also provided it before but not upfront in may i got ADR for language test report in addition to that I provided my RCMP... but they are sayng the same thing since 4th august that they have sent request to the canadian security agencies and waiting fot their response its been almost 20 days and they are sayng same thing ... does this mean im stuck in securing screening ? They said rest is done
I submitted RCMP certificate upfront with my application and this does not mean that you are stuck in security screening. As far as I know, RCMP only provides criminal information/record in Canada. If you don't have any criminal history or have not done anything wrong here in Canada then you are good to go. I am sure you will get the PPR email pretty soon. INSHA ALLAH AAMEEN

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Do u know that after getting bowp in how much time we wil get the work visa becuase i wil aply for that so that i can travel becuase my work visa have expired
Sorry I didn't understand fully, bowp is actually work permit itself, you don't need to apply for work permit after that, or if you are talking abt TRV, my friend got TRV in 2 days but he got his passport back in 2 weeks

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Yes i have also provided it before but not upfront in may i got ADR for language test report in addition to that I provided my RCMP... but they are sayng the same thing since 4th august that they have sent request to the canadian security agencies and waiting fot their response its been almost 20 days and they are sayng same thing ... does this mean im stuck in securing screening ? They said rest is done
No one would be 100% sure until unless they or you see SS in GCMS notes but apparently it looks like SS (unfortunately)

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry I didn't understand fully, bowp is actually work permit itself, you don't need to apply for work permit after that, or if you are talking abt TRV, my friend got TRV in 2 days but he got his passport back in 2 weeks
M talking about work visa since my work permit is expired and after getting bowp i can not travel if i travel bowp wil get cancelled and i cannot return back to canada so i wil apply for work visa because i have to go to pakistan ... when ur friend got TRV ? Is this the latest trend that they are giving trv in just two days ? In my case can i apply for it or get it easily ?

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
M talking about work visa since my work permit is expired and after getting bowp i can not travel if i travel bowp wil get cancelled and i cannot return back to canada so i wil apply for work visa because i have to go to pakistan ... when ur friend got TRV ? Is this the latest trend that they are giving trv in just two days ? In my case can i apply for it or get it easily ?
Yeah that's the latest trend, it's called TRV, and even if you have applied from here and your application got apporves and you wanna send your passport from Pakistan, because you are there now, you can do it because I will be doing the same, my TRV expires on 5th June, with TRV you can go outside of Canada, it's just that they won't let you in if you don't have it or expired ;), I would suggest you apply from here and get your ticket booked for Pakistan, wahan ja k sakoun say passport bhejain embassy and eod enjoy kerain

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
I just recevied email from ottawa that my file is under additional verification
Does this mean im under security screening
M 4th feb pnp inland and bg is ip2 since 27th july

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
To those of you have received your ppr, be sure to sent your passport and annex A asap.

I have just received update with my CIC that my application has been approved today. Also, I have received another email simply saying they are experiencing a high volume of mail, and it might take longer than usual for the passport to return. Here is the actual content from the Mail:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly. We are currently experiencing a high volume of mail intake and we cannot confirm how long this process will take.

Your documents will be returned using the envelope that you provided. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery online.

We thank you for your patience."

I received PPR and sent my passport on July 24th, and they received it on 27th. Application approved on Aug 21st. Return Tracker still NOT Activated