+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
M CEC pnp inland
Hi adil need ur help
Im a 4th feb aor pnp inland with pakistani nationality my bg is ip2 since 27th july and my vo is ottawa my medical got passed in mid of april when all feb medicals are getting passed
M very worried i think m stuck in security screening becuase i have seen tracker that pakistani pnps with ottawa vo are not getting ppr may be m wrong or tracker is not so updated i sent msgs on different forums that is there any pnp with pakistani nationality and ottawa vo got ppr but didnot get any reply i have called multiple times and the agent said eligibilty is met and security is going but seeing tracker m getting worried day by day
I think ur also pnp inland with pakistani nationality and ottawa vo
Would be very greatful to u if u share your thoughts

a

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Hi adil need ur help
Im a 4th feb aor pnp inland with pakistani nationality my bg is ip2 since 27th july and my vo is ottawa my medical got passed in mid of april when all feb medicals are getting passed
M very worried i think m stuck in security screening becuase i have seen tracker that pakistani pnps with ottawa vo are not getting ppr may be m wrong or tracker is not so updated i sent msgs on different forums that is there any pnp with pakistani nationality and ottawa vo got ppr but didnot get any reply i have called multiple times and the agent said eligibilty is met and security is going but seeing tracker m getting worried day by day
I think ur also pnp inland with pakistani nationality and ottawa vo
Would be very greatful to u if u share your thoughts

a
:) calm down dear, you have to be patient with CIC, I'm Pakistani (BC PNP Inland) Aor - 11 December, there is another Pakistani guy (BC PNP Inland) waiting since AOR-3rd Dec, I saw a post on facebook, an applicant got PPR in just 38 days, can you believe it, 38 days, another one in 52 days, this is so discriminating because my VO hasn't touched my file for 2 months and 22 days :(, and this unbearable wait game is going on. Your best bet is to apply for GCMS notes, if you are lucky enough, you might get your notes in 26 or 27 days but usually they sent around 32/33/34 days, it's 2am atm and I'm checking this forum and my file status on CIC, when I know nothing is gonna happen at this time but as the months are passing by, this stress is making me crazy, sleepless nights (it's just one of them :), hopefully and in shaa Allah, your file is not stuck in security screening and you are going to get that golden email soon.

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
So u mean pakitani pnps are not getting pr becuase ur sayng dec applicants are still waiting.. i have read on WhatsApp group that pnps with security screening are processed by ottawa vo is this true ?
Can u please provide me that fb link if there is any pakitani pnp page ?
Btw what is your vo and bg status ?
:) calm down dear, you have to be patient with CIC, I'm Pakistani (BC PNP Inland) Aor - 11 December, there is another Pakistani guy (BC PNP Inland) waiting since AOR-3rd Dec, I saw a post on facebook, an applicant got PPR in just 38 days, can you believe it, 38 days, another one in 52 days, this is so discriminating because my VO hasn't touched my file for 2 months and 22 days :(, and this unbearable wait game is going on. Your best bet is to apply for GCMS notes, if you are lucky enough, you might get your notes in 26 or 27 days but usually they sent around 32/33/34 days, it's 2am atm and I'm checking this forum and my file status on CIC, when I know nothing is gonna happen at this time but as the months are passing by, this stress is making me crazy, sleepless nights (it's just one of them :), hopefully and in shaa Allah, your file is not stuck in security screening and you are going to get that golden email soon.

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
So u mean pakitani pnps are not getting pr becuase ur sayng dec applicants are still waiting.. i have read on WhatsApp group that pnps with security screening are processed by ottawa vo is this true ?
Can u please provide me that fb link if there is any pakitani pnp page ?
Btw what is your vo and bg status ?
VO is Ottawa and BG status is n/a, and one can not say this to all Pakistanis, I do know some guys who have received their PPR in time, it varies case to case, but usually the trend towards gulf countries or Pakistan is not good, they are making 110% sure that the right person is coming to Canada. I guess it's not our fault nor theirs, they are just following, what they have been told and it's what it is. Have you applied for GCMS notes, if yes, when was the latest?

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
AOR 12 Jan still waiting.

What should I do? Should I contact the MP's office?

I have already called, emailed and web formed CIC

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes will order notes today
Do u know any pakistani pnp inland with ottawa vo who got ppr ? M v worried m married since march 2015 since then we are not living together due to this delay in PR
VO is Ottawa and BG status is n/a, and one can not say this to all Pakistanis, I do know some guys who have received their PPR in time, it varies case to case, but usually the trend towards gulf countries or Pakistan is not good, they are making 110% sure that the right person is coming to Canada. I guess it's not our fault nor theirs, they are just following, what they have been told and it's what it is. Have you applied for GCMS notes, if yes, when was the latest?
ll

nathan220

May 10, 2017
PPR Received !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been a quite follower in this thread and certainly gained a lot of good info from it.
I got my ppr email yesterday night around 11 pm at Toronto time, still can't believe it happened.
My stream is Ontario PNP - Inland
Thought share my timeline:

AOR Feb 23th
Med Pass May 17th
IP2 August 9th
PPR August 17th

Hope it will be good reference for every one else and also wish every one got their PPR soon.

Lupus

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
PPR Received !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been a quite follower in this thread and certainly gained a lot of good info from it.
I got my ppr email yesterday night around 11 pm at Toronto time, still can't believe it happened.
My stream is Ontario PNP - Inland
Thought share my timeline:

AOR Feb 23th
Med Pass May 17th
IP2 August 9th
PPR August 17th

Hope it will be good reference for every one else and also wish every one got their PPR soon.
Congrats!!!) :)

Do u remember when your application went to N/A by any chance?

luoyule

Jul 26, 2017
Yes, I called them on August 3rd (Same day I got the e-mail), I was told the same thing too. I asked them if I could get another date instead of waiting until 24th August (Landing interview date). Unfortunately I will have to until then and if I don't get the passport back by that date then I would have to call and cancel or re-schedule. Which absolutely makes no sense to me but that's how their processes are designed.

Hopefully will get the passport back by then, based on the current trend for stamping and returning the passport I've zero confidence that I'll make it to the interview on 24th.

Thank you.
Do you mind letting me know when you get your passport back?

Thanks