+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Guys !!

My passports reached Ottawa office on 25th July as per the Canada post tracker. Will there be a status change for this in the application or they directly approve the application after a while?? How do we know whether the passports reached safely and some one will be processing it. :)
Hey JP,

How did you print the Annex A form? Did you print the whole email or just the form? Can you please let me know. I would really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hey JP,

How did you print the Annex A form? Did you print the whole email or just the form? Can you please let me know. I would really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance
Just copied the whole content in a word doc. By doing this way the bar code wont be copied. So saved the bar code as a image and inserted in the word document. I got this input from my friends who have already received their PRs

Reactions: AIMIM

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
I just noticed in my CIC account

Review of Additional Documents - We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

What does this mean?

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
I just noticed in my CIC account

Review of Additional Documents - We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

What does this mean?
Exactly the same thing happened to me about 10 days ago. I also called CIC and asked, searched the forum... Basically it means absolutely nothing.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
whats ur timeline?
AOR Jan 12th BG still NA

Exactly the same thing happened to me about 10 days ago. I also called CIC and asked, searched the forum... Basically it means absolutely nothing.
I searched the forum and one thread says it might mean something

And the other thread says it means nothing

What did they say when you called

May be a technical glitch or they are reviewing ur file. some sort of good sign i guess.
I really want it to mean something. Hitting 7 months almost

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
AOR Jan 12th BG still NA

When I called them, an agent just said he doesn't know much more except that I should be patient and wait for the immigration agent to get back to me on this. He also said it could be just a mistake and that my file is normally processing.

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
When I called them, an agent just said he doesn't know much more except that I should be patient and wait for the immigration agent to get back to me on this. He also said it could be just a mistake and that my file is normally processing.
Your ppr email might be on the way as they have requested you RPRF fee as can be seen from your timeline
. All the best

Reactions: Anford

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
AOR Jan 12th BG still NA

Hope you get your Visa soon.

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Just copied the whole content in a word doc. By doing this way the bar code wont be copied. So saved the bar code as a image and inserted in the word document. I got this input from my friends who have already received their PRs
Thanks a lot:)

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Hi guys, I have my passport delivered to Ottawa and waiting for the CORP. Is it possible that I can change my job now? I'm a PNP under employer driven scheme but my PNP has expired.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Not too long ago used to visit the forum for this thread mostly.

Now its quiet

All my timeline fellows have gotten PPRs.

Wonder when my time will come.

Btw Review of additional documents changed back to We do not need additional documents.

Wonder if there was something to it

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Not too long ago used to visit the forum for this thread mostly.

Now its quiet

All my timeline fellows have gotten PPRs.

Wonder when my time will come.

Btw Review of additional documents changed back to We do not need additional documents.

Wonder if there was something to it
It would be useful for all of us if everybody has their timeline in their signatures... ;) Like this, all our comments are not as valuable when we have no clue who the other people are.