+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
How are you, am new here, i live in the US and I applied for student permit to Canada, two days later I received a message from the visa officers say, I don't need medical exam, interview, police certificate, biometrics. So my question is it a good or bad sign for my Visa approval. Thank you very much
Which country you from?

Deep Bhatt

Apr 4, 2013
Morning Guys ,
I have been a silent member of this thread from quiet a long time.,it's FYI ,not sure weather or not it will be useful as I don't have accurate dates (file managed by Lawyer).
Received a call from my lawyer just now .,got the PPR .
AOR - 22nd February
Medical passed - 22nd May
Not sure about NA-IP1-NA-IP2
PNP Inland -express entry (BC PNP)

I thank you guys for sharing your timelines and other information , this thread has been a source of inspiration from last 2-3 months . Congratulations to those who got PPR earlier and good luck for to those who are still waiting ,.,I believe it's getting better so I am sure you all will get PPR soon .

Have your selves a nice weekend .

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Morning Guys ,
I have been a silent member of this thread from quiet a long time.,it's FYI ,not sure weather or not it will be useful as I don't have accurate dates (file managed by Lawyer).
Received a call from my lawyer just now .,got the PPR .
AOR - 22nd February
Medical passed - 22nd May
Not sure about NA-IP1-NA-IP2
PNP Inland -express entry (BC PNP)

I thank you guys for sharing your timelines and other information , this thread has been a source of inspiration from last 2-3 months . Congratulations to those who got PPR earlier and good luck for to those who are still waiting ,.,I believe it's getting better so I am sure you all will get PPR soon .

Have your selves a nice weekend .
congrats

123CCC

Jun 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am Feb 2nd AOR applicant - PNP Inland, I got my PPR request on August 2nd 2017 - exactly on 6 month mark.

I sent my passport for stamping on August 3rd 2017, However on the same date i received an e-mail from IRCC Etobicoke for Permanent Resident Landing Interview, e-mail indicates that I should attend the interview on this date to complete my landing procedures.

I was told that applicant needs to call CIC to schedule for this landing interview, In my case it was automatically scheduled by IRCC though i'vent called them. Not sure if i'll get my passport back by then as well. Fingers crossed.

Did anyone come across this situation before?, Please advise.

Thank you.

Last edited:

luoyule

Jul 26, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am Feb 2nd AOR applicant - PNP Inland, I got my PPR request on August 2nd 2017 - exactly on 6 month mark.

I sent my passport for stamping on August 3rd 2017, However on the same date i received an e-mail from IRCC Etobicoke for Permanent Resident Landing Interview, e-mail indicates that I should attend the interview on this date to complete my landing procedures.

I was told that applicant needs to call CIC to schedule for this landing interview, In my case it was automatically scheduled by IRCC though i'vent called them. Not sure if i'll get my passport back by then as well. Fingers crossed.

Did anyone come across this situation before?, Please advise.

Thank you.
I have same AOR and PPR as yours. Got an email from Etobicoke as well. I called CIC regarding this issue and the representative told me the interview is scheduled by a automatic system. It is expected that YOU WONT MAKE IT TO THE INTERVIEW. She told me if I am lucky to get my passport back before that date, I could go to the interview. If not, reschedule or go to the border.

She clearly told me that they will not revoke your PR if you dont show up for the interview.

You could call 18882422100 if you want to confirm. Let me know whether you receive the same answer from them.

Cheers

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Hi guys.
PNP Inland.
AOR 12 October 2016.
BG2 in progress since 24 January 2017.
CSIS Security screening completed on 24 April 2017.
I have completed 10th month and am not in 11th month of painful waiting.

rush131290

Jun 10, 2017
It would be useful for all of us if everybody has their timeline in their signatures... ;) Like this, all our comments are not as valuable when we have no clue who the other people are.
Can you tell me if it is compulsory for everyone to go through BG Check with 3-4 steps? (i.e IP1-NA-IP2 etc)
I see that your IP2 started within few days after your IP1. I'm wondering why is mine still at IP1 since a month. Any idea?

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Can you tell me if it is compulsory for everyone to go through BG Check with 3-4 steps? (i.e IP1-NA-IP2 etc)
I see that your IP2 started within few days after your IP1. I'm wondering why is mine still at IP1 since a month. Any idea?
I think so but I think I've read about ppl who never went to N/A even though I just think they didn't see it. When your background check changes, there is no email, no update in your mycic, nothing... You just have to check your application details in MyCic evey day to get to know the exact date. But my background check hasn't been IP2, it's currently still N/A since June 28, 2017.

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
I think so but I think I've read about ppl who never went to N/A even though I just think they didn't see it. When your background check changes, there is no email, no update in your mycic, nothing... You just have to check your application details in MyCic evey day to get to know the exact date. But my background check hasn't been IP2, it's currently still N/A since June 28, 2017.
What is this landing interview?

123CCC

Jun 13, 2017
I have same AOR and PPR as yours. Got an email from Etobicoke as well. I called CIC regarding this issue and the representative told me the interview is scheduled by a automatic system. It is expected that YOU WONT MAKE IT TO THE INTERVIEW. She told me if I am lucky to get my passport back before that date, I could go to the interview. If not, reschedule or go to the border.

She clearly told me that they will not revoke your PR if you dont show up for the interview.

You could call 18882422100 if you want to confirm. Let me know whether you receive the same answer from them.

Cheers
Yes, I called them on August 3rd (Same day I got the e-mail), I was told the same thing too. I asked them if I could get another date instead of waiting until 24th August (Landing interview date). Unfortunately I will have to until then and if I don't get the passport back by that date then I would have to call and cancel or re-schedule. Which absolutely makes no sense to me but that's how their processes are designed.

Hopefully will get the passport back by then, based on the current trend for stamping and returning the passport I've zero confidence that I'll make it to the interview on 24th.

Thank you.

rush131290

Jun 10, 2017
Alright. I do keep checking mycic almost twice everyday. Well I guess I will have to wait a bit longer until other applications get cleared.
Anyways thanks for the feedback