Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^Don't lose hope brother

My worry is till when do we wait?

Before it was the six month mark but now there's no timeline to look forward to

Have you called them? What do they say?
Bro, I was like calling every week. Every time they say different case have different time, yours is in progress blabla. No useful info, I was like , if you guys are not satisfied about my documents, ask me. If you guys are doing something to verify, tell me, I can submit additional documents. I you want to reject, just do it. I dont like just wait here and waste my time, i hope they can give me a fast desicion, even a rejection so I can start over with CEC.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Bro, I was like calling every week. Every time they say different case have different time, yours is in progress blabla. No useful info, I was like , if you guys are not satisfied about my documents, ask me. If you guys are doing something to verify, tell me, I can submit additional documents. I you want to reject, just do it. I dont like just wait here and waste my time, i hope they can give me a fast desicion, even a rejection so I can start over with CEC.
They have been saying the exact thing to me as well.

And that proves my point that they answer based on what they see on their screen which is basically what we see. They don't know anything else just like us.

But you echo my sentiments. God forbid we don't want to be rejected but the point in saying that is to get an answer so we can move on with our lives.

Everything said and done, I think nothing will really make a difference until that particular visa officer who has our files actually opens them and does what needs to be done.

Has anyone tried the mp approach and what does that do. Does it make any difference?

123CCC

Jun 13, 2017
Feb 2nd AOR,

This is as per the IVR, My BG is updated to "we are processing your background check",
Since April 13th my BG was "Next step is to conduct background check". The status changed today.

Hopefully Feb applicants start receiving PPR soon.

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
When

And that proves my point that they answer based on what they see on their screen which is basically what we see. They don't know anything else just like us.

But you echo my sentiments. God forbid we don't want to be rejected but the point in saying that is to get an answer so we can move on with our lives.

Everything said and done, I think nothing will really make a difference until that particular visa officer who has our files actually opens them and does what needs to be done.

Has anyone tried the mp approach and what does that do. Does it make any difference?
I called myself 2 weeks ago before I was IP2, the lady told me ok eligibility and security are not passed yet. And last week, I got IP2, and when I called on Monday, she told me the eligibility and the security were passed which means she can actually see what is going on. I think she can see like on the GCMS notes. This week has been a very silent week regarding PPR like I read 2 if I'm right... Hopefully tonight, we will have more... I'm reaching the 6 months mark in exactly 2 days, fingers crossed!

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Hello,

Anybody here know how long it's going to take to get my passport back?
I tried searching but couden't find any forum for ppr to passport stamping.

Thanks!

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Bro, my boss just received a call from CIC. damn, hope they start to work on my file

Reactions: cki59

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
When

I called myself 2 weeks ago before I was IP2, the lady told me ok eligibility and security are not passed yet. And last week, I got IP2, and when I called on Monday, she told me the eligibility and the security were passed which means she can actually see what is going on. I think she can see like on the GCMS notes. This week has been a very silent week regarding PPR like I read 2 if I'm right... Hopefully tonight, we will have more... I'm reaching the 6 months mark in exactly 2 days, fingers crossed!
They don't see information like GCMS at all and only see roughly what we see. Obviously different screens and systems but..

Before you were IP2 they said eligibility and security not passed. Right?
That is when we are seeing our background status "Not applicable" which means security and eligibility not passed.

Then the Visa Officer does whatever they do in the background and updates it to IP2.

So then the call centre agents tell us that security and eligibility passed.
That is when we are see our background status "We are processing your background check" which means security and eligibility passed.

So they see what we see. They only translate statuses. And we translate statuses too.

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Guys !! ***URGENT INFO NEEDED ****

In the PPR email they have clearly mentioned that we need to notify them if we are unable to send the passport to Ottawa. My spouse is in India and I replied them seeking for the instructions. Its been 5 days and no response from them.. Any one in this situation and sent the passports to NDVO? Did u send any email to CIC and got the reply back ? or sent directly to NDVO??

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
Woah! what did they say
Ok makes sense for my case but in some cases and I read so many pages on this thread, the lady was saying, ok eligibility is passed but security not yet, etc, etc... How do they know that then?

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Ok makes sense for my case but in some cases and I read so many pages on this thread, the lady was saying, ok eligibility is passed but security not yet, etc, etc... How do they know that then?
Because when it changes to IP2 eligibility is passed for sure and security can either be passed or on going