+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Just Called CIC.......Agent said the application is approved on July 17th....Just wait for passport request he said.....I asked when will I get the passport request and he said it could take one day, one week or one month....ottawa don't tell us the agent said. Fingers crossed.....atleast the application is approved which is good news.
I think my time line is same as yours , IP2 July 17 :) ..

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine just went to N/A after long time.
AOR 31 Jan.
Eligibility was recommended passes according to last GCMS notes which was on July 14th or 15th.

I think, they are speeding up their process. Lots of movement from couple of days.
Your eligibility is passed now. Just wait for final security to begin that will be IP2

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
My BG is always NA.. I called CIC on monday and the agent told me that IP! is done... Further background check is in Process. So i think they dont necessarily update the account.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Completed 100 Calendar days today with no update...anyone in same boat..?

File submitted on 11th April, PNP Inland

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
My BG is always NA.. I called CIC on monday and the agent told me that IP! is done... Further background check is in Process. So i think they dont necessarily update the account.
Usually what do u ask to an agent...Whenever I called them they just said to wait for min 6 mnths...Is there any specific question to ask ??

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually what do u ask to an agent...Whenever I called them they just said to wait for min 6 mnths...Is there any specific question to ask ??
Sandycool, I am afraid you are in for a long wait. Considering they have not yet finished with Jan applicants and most of us have already passed our 180 days.

Reactions: Sandycool

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Sandycool, I am afraid you are in for a long wait. Considering they have not yet finished with Jan applicants and most of us have already passed our 180 days.
Oh.....but they said that processing time is 6 mnths and I already crossed 3 mnths so no idea if they are able to process my file in 6 mnths time limit

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh.....but they said that processing time is 6 mnths and I already crossed 3 mnths so no idea if they are able to process my file in 6 mnths time limit
If you ask those agents they will tell you that the processing time is mentioned as "average time".

Reactions: Sandycool

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
Honestly, if you are a PNP inland, you still have a long wait (except if all of a sudden, they decide to deal with our requests faster). If I were you, I would not start stressing out now... I started to get worried 3 weeks ago and it is so unhealthy... but I'm reaching my 6 months in 8 days... This thread is about people who submitted their application in January so most likely you will read about people getting to IP2 or their PPR email. No worries for now, start asking yourself what's going on after 4/5 months wait at least... Good luck, I cannot wait to end with this!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honestly, if you are a PNP inland, you still have a long wait (except if all of a sudden, they decide to deal with our requests faster). If I were you, I would not start stressing out now... I started to get worried 3 weeks ago and it is so unhealthy... but I'm reaching my 6 months in 8 days... This thread is about people who submitted their application in January so most likely you will read about people getting to IP2 or their PPR email. No worries for now, start asking yourself what's going on after 4/5 months wait at least... Good luck, I cannot wait to end with this!
We share the same pain...

Reactions: cki59