+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
My BG is NA since March when it changed from IP. I am AOR 12th Jan

What could it possibly mean? Maybe issues with eligibility?

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Guys!! Experts advise needed..

Can we add dependants after getting the COPR ie before i land?? Any idea on how this works ??.. We are expecting our first baby in September and the baby will be born outside of Canada. Just in case if it possible i am thinking to post pone my landing plans as we will be given 6 months time.

mushtaqz

Apr 29, 2017
My BG is NA since March when it changed from IP. I am AOR 12th Jan

What could it possibly mean? Maybe issues with eligibility?
So now this makes no sense, as per your status this means I have to wait at least 4 more months for PPR. I have no idea how cic works with it, I guess every application is different. Just be hopeful.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
A total of 18 PPRs for jan candidates (PNP Inland) in the last 3 days!!
Yeah and they forgot a Dec 2016 applicant :(

Reactions: mushtaqz

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
So now this makes no sense, as per your status this means I have to wait at least 4 more months for PPR. I have no idea how cic works with it, I guess every application is different. Just be hopeful.
I don't understand

What are your timeline details

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Try call them again. My AOR is on Jan 2nd, 2017. I still haven't receive PPR yet which makes me sad.

CIC is telling me that all has been passed but still a final verification has to be done. I have no idea how long this will take and this is my 200th day since AOR......

Any other Dec and early Jan applicants that are left behind?

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
Try call them again. My AOR is on Jan 2nd, 2017. I still haven't receive PPR yet which makes me sad.

CIC is telling me that all has been passed but still a final verification has to be done. I have no idea how long this will take and this is my 200th day since AOR......

Any other Dec and early Jan applicants that are left behind?
Whaouh, I have no words, just writing you this message to wish you luck but I think at this stage, there won't be any rejection, you just have to be more patient (I know it is super hard). Good luck...

Reactions: guanjiankun

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
You are not the only one, I am so sorry for both of us. I am a Dec 18th.

did you submitted an additional document? or do you have dependents?
when did your IP2 start?

Reactions: cki59

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
You are not the only one, I am so sorry for both of us. I am a Dec 18th.

did you submitted an additional document? or do you have dependents?
when did your IP2 start?
My Aor is on Jan 2nd and I kinda feel left out too. For me, they did not require any additional documents and I do not have dependents. My IP2 starts on June 12th, 2017.
I do have oversea work experiences tho. I was told by some people that oversea work experience could be the reason for the delay because they need to do a final verification.....even tho I have no idea what this final verification is about.

Midhund

May 29, 2017
Hi guys just giving you a headsup...
Am aor Jan 24... BC PNP INLAND
Yesterday immigration called to my wife's workplace to confirm my name and other details,
So if anyone's wife/husband is planning to resign before getting ppr. .. make sure to inform the HR that they won't say she/He is resigned from the job....might effect your paper in the last minute...
Thanks guys..

Sachin81

Jun 15, 2017
Hi guys just giving you a headsup...
Am aor Jan 24... BC PNP INLAND
Yesterday immigration called to my wife's workplace to confirm my name and other details,
So if anyone's wife/husband is planning to resign before getting ppr. .. make sure to inform the HR that they won't say she/He is resigned from the job....might effect your paper in the last minute...
Thanks guys..
Who is the main applicant? Did you get points for your wife's jobs?

harry_92

Feb 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

Does anyone here i mean PNP inlanders have a spouse in the home country? I am Jan 3rd AOR and i ma wondering if thats why they are taking time to process our file.

Any response would be great.

skyways420

Jul 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

Does anyone here i mean PNP inlanders have a spouse in the home country? I am Jan 3rd AOR and i ma wondering if thats why they are taking time to process our file.

Any response would be great.
Aor 14 nov inland pnp spouse and 2 year child in home country still under back ground check.