+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, good morning. AOR Jan 28th. I made my first call to IRCC this morning. I got a nice lady over the phone who told me the last notes were from Jun 5th and that eligibility is not done yet but under process. I asked about the security (as in my GCMS notes if understood well, it was not started yet). She said that they have all my certificates and until the end it would stay N/A in my account?! She said normally I should get some news by July 28th - which will mark 6 months (I'm very doubtful honestly when I see the current status of my case). She said if I have no news, I would need to call back by July 28th and she will put a note to the agent in charge of my application... Fingers crossed... and Happy Monday to you all!

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi guys, good morning. AOR Jan 28th. I made my first call to IRCC this morning. I got a nice lady over the phone who told me the last notes were from Jun 5th and that eligibility is not done yet but under process. I asked about the security (as in my GCMS notes if understood well, it was not started yet). She said that they have all my certificates and until the end it would stay N/A in my account?! She said normally I should get some news by July 28th - which will mark 6 months (I'm very doubtful honestly when I see the current status of my case). She said if I have no news, I would need to call back by July 28th and she will put a note to the agent in charge of my application... Fingers crossed... and Happy Monday to you all!
Did the officer indicate if you passed security? Also, do you know what exactly is done for the eligibility stage?

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Just Called IRCC and the lady on the other end said that everythig done except security which is not started. I said only 4 days left for 6 months and she said that well six months is an average timeline. It's not a firm time line but an average timeline. She said wait for a month or so and you'll hear from us. She also said for security we have to wait for other agencies to provide us information. She said it could take 2 days 2 weeks or more. I think I'll have to wait for another month or month and a half. :( :( :(......By the way I am little less worried about the timing it's going to take because I got a bridge work permit on saturday.....

yyztty

May 24, 2017
Canada
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Just Called IRCC and the lady on the other end said that everythig done except security which is not started. I said only 4 days left for 6 months and she said that well six months is an average timeline. It's not a firm time line but an average timeline. She said wait for a month or so and you'll hear from us. She also said for security we have to wait for other agencies to provide us information. She said it could take 2 days 2 weeks or more. I think I'll have to wait for another month or month and a half. :( :( :(......By the way I am little less worried about the timing it's going to take because I got a bridge work permit on saturday.....
Did you have to provide a supporting letter from your province for the bridge work permit application?

Reactions: cki59

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
GCMS received - anyone in the same group 1-BZ0MVIM?

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
Did the officer indicate if you passed security? Also, do you know what exactly is done for the eligibility stage?
No, she said she cannot see it?! I do not know what to think... But she said I provided all the police certificates from the countries where I lived (USA, Australia, France...) and it is going to be approved at the very last minute when the eligibility will pass, that my application is complete from the beginning and it should not take so long from now on. Also that I should not trust the information I can find here on forums... Because 90 per cent of the cases, it takes 6 months or less. I do not know what to think but I believe what I see and it seems in my case, there's no way I would get PPR within 6 months. I'm still background NA and it is going to make 6 months in 11 days...

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Did you have to provide a supporting letter from your province for the bridge work permit application?
I didn't provide it in the actual application. They requested it on Tuesday and I submitted it on same day and got work permit approved on Saturday. So if you put it in you'll avoid delay. If you don't send it they'll ask for it.

Reactions: yyztty

yyztty

May 24, 2017
Canada
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
I didn't provide it in the actual application. They requested it on Tuesday and I submitted it on same day and got work permit approved on Saturday. So if you put it in you'll avoid delay. If you don't send it they'll ask for it.
Thank you,
Are you Ontario PNP? How did you request the letter?I sent ONIP an email requesting the letter last week but haven't heard from them yet. They don't even pick up a call.

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Thank you,
Are you Ontario PNP? How did you request the letter?I sent ONIP an email requesting the letter last week but haven't heard from them yet. They don't even pick up a call.
Didn't you get a letter at home? I mean the nominee certificate at home? I got it when I was nominated. They sent it to the address on file after I received my 600 points. Are you PNP Inland?

yyztty

May 24, 2017
Canada
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Didn't you get a letter at home? I mean the nominee certificate at home? I got it when I was nominated. They sent it to the address on file after I received my 600 points. Are you PNP Inland?
I have the nomination letter, however, the application needs "Letter from the nominating province or territory that supports the issuance of the work permit ". My understanding is that the requested letter is different than the one we got after the nomination.

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
I have the nomination letter, however, the application needs "Letter from the nominating province or territory that supports the issuance of the work permit ". My understanding is that the requested letter is different than the one we got after the nomination.
Just call and clarify that what they need. Is it a nomination letter or what. What are they asking exjectly on your mycic account. Can you please post it on PM me if you dont mine and I can tell you what they asked from me.

yyztty

May 24, 2017
Canada
App. Filed.......
19-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017