Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like they don't change to IP2 if they don't ask for any additional documents.

@IP2 Guys, Is there anybody who is in IP2 but did not get any additional documents request.

@Experts, Can someone get PPR without IP2?
Atleast two weeks.

Next batch is scheduled for August 1st week
FOOK, this is amazing.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Atleast two weeks.

this is bad and sad too.I called as well they said within few weeks but they also said we don't know how long it takes.

mfbx8eb5

Mar 1, 2017
Looks like they don't change to IP2 if they don't ask for any additional documents.

@IP2 Guys, Is there anybody who is in IP2 but did not get any additional documents request.

@Experts, Can someone get PPR without IP2?
Yep, I am in IP2 but no additional docs were requested

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
Atleast two weeks.

OMG, what are they doing seriously? So for people end of January, we can expect something when? In September? Then what +3 weeks to get the passport back... It is not only very depressing for me but it changes my plan... I'm here, I cannot work and was relying on the PR to start working again... I'm on a closed work permit,there's nothing else I can do here in the meantime as I can only work for 1 employer who cannot afford having me anymore... So I will be going back to my home country and honestly I'm thinking about giving up, I cannot afford back and forth and start a new life again in my home country and come back AGAIN... Very frustrating to be treated like this for no reason and very unfair as we paid the same fees as any other category and we've been promised a 6 months process unless something was going wrong with our applications...

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
OMG, what are they doing seriously? So for people end of January, we can expect something when? In September? Then what +3 weeks to get the passport back... It is not only very depressing for me but it changes my plan... I'm here, I cannot work and was relying on the PR to start working again... I'm on a closed work permit,there's nothing else I can do here in the meantime as I can only work for 1 employer who cannot afford having me anymore... So I will be going back to my home country and honestly I'm thinking about giving up, I cannot afford back and forth and start a new life again in my home country and come back AGAIN... Very frustrating to be treated like this for no reason and very unfair as we paid the same fees as any other category and we've been promised a 6 months process unless something was going wrong with our applications...
relax; it is just speculations every case is unique!

Reactions: cki59

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
don't worry mate.. if we don't see this week then definitely next week

Reactions: mjadawala and cki59

cki59

Apr 27, 2017
don't worry mate.. if we don't see this week then definitely next week
Thanks but I'm still N/A and I start believing it might happen one day but it is going to be too late... and honestly I would not be that frustrated if only I could work in the meantime, even a job paid the minimum salary. Have all a good week-end guys and thanks for your kind words.

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
August 1st..this means a full month worth of applications in Backlog!! that's at least 1000 applications for inland PNP. If they did not clear out this backlog by enforcing more officers to process that stream, its safe to say that the backlog will be carried on, meaning, us February applicants can add at least one full month to the promised six months.. something weird happening here! this is not the Canada that i know

mfbx8eb5

Mar 1, 2017
Hi All,

Just got off the phone to cic. They said that they can login to our file and when they logged in just now they could see that the officer was also logged in and was checking the expiry dates of all our documents. She said that that is the last step and it shouldn't be more than 3 weeks more max.

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Hi All,

Just got off the phone to cic. They said that they can login to our file and when they logged in just now they could see that the officer was also logged in and was checking the expiry dates of all our documents. She said that that is the last step and it shouldn't be more than 3 weeks more max.
Do you mean for all PNP-Inland applicants?

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone gets different answers from CIC. This is ridiculous, they say one week to few months.

When they hang you up, they sip some coffee and felt like they pranked another innocent applicants.

Have a good weekend officers, for your excellent job, I would buy you a printer

Reactions: Lupus