09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
All Jan applicants over 6 months now.

I think the reason might be that they have a quota

Can't think of anything else
I don't think Quota is the reason, if there were a quota, why would they issue so many Nominations in the first place? Its just an administrative backlog. Another possible reason can be assigning priorities, PNPs can relatively be the easiest applications to review and hence they would have assigned lowest priority to them. We can just speculate, only IRCC knows the real reasons.

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
My point was - there is traffic in passport stamping too....

As of now, they r stamping the passports people sent on 22nd/23rd June.... Meaning I am about 4-5 days away...

So if they end up giving u PPR and all of u send passports, there will be too much to do for the stamping ppl... This is how they manage traffic, whenever they r stamping our passports, they will give u ppr!

rahsulaimon

May 15, 2016
My point was - there is traffic in passport stamping too....

As of now, they r stamping the passports people sent on 22nd/23rd June.... Meaning I am about 4-5 days away...

So if they end up giving u PPR and all of u send passports, there will be too much to do for the stamping ppl... This is how they manage traffic, whenever they r stamping our passports, they will give u ppr!
This is exactly what I thought. They are managing the traffic by sending PPR to few people and the hold them rest until the passports are stamped for the existing people. I cannot think of any other reason. Though it is a speculation, I strong believe this is the reason

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
Dear applicant,

This refers to your enquiry regarding the status of your application for permanent residence.

Your file is currently in queue for officer review. We do not require any documents from you at this time. We will contact you if further information is needed.

This is the reply I got after sending them an email re status of my application. Officer review huh? Is that the last part?

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello everyone. For the first time since I applied, I just called cic and the agent was really nice. She told me that my criminality, eligibility and security is completed and just waiting for the final decision. And the last update was today which was my security check.

I did confirmed if my security check is started/ in process or completed and she said it's completed. I believe it's done as I'm in law enforcement and I submitted my security screenings upfront and also CSIS and RCMP have all my information with them since I was born. Wow it's a good day. Just have to wait for golden email.

AOR Jan 31st