+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Guyz !!

I need to travel back to India for one month may be from the end of August to End of September. Just in case if i get the PPR request can i send my passports to the Canadian embassy in India?? Suggestions please

AOR : Jan 21

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Congrats dear all.
I raised a CSE to CI today requesting same fast processing service as CEC and FSW since we paid the same processing fees.
I will keep you guys updated in shaa Allah.
All the best.

Reactions: Nlehal and tpurohit

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Yes fingers crossed. I am so tired of this waiting. I would have been crazy if he had said BG check hadn't been started but I'm curious why he said they have a few things left to check.
when I called them last week they said the same thing. agent on call said my file is in final stage they are checking one last thing on my file which looks like they have started already I guess she meant security and now my BG is IP2 (10th july) that means it's now in the decision phase. I think when file move to IP2 that means the file is ready to be reviewed in order to make a final decision

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Guyz !!

I need to travel back to India for one month may be from the end of August to End of September. Just in case if i get the PPR request can i send my passports to the Canadian embassy in India?? Suggestions please

AOR : Jan 21
I think you'll get PPR way before that. I would suggest calling CIC and confirm that you can send passport from outside Canada or not

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
I think you'll get PPR way before that. I would suggest calling CIC and confirm that you can send passport from outside Canada or not
Thank you .. Just in case if i get the PPR request just before the travel date say 2 weeks before , considering all the delays we have with respect to passport stamping timelines can I visit Ottawa CIC office in person to get things done?

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Thank you .. Just in case if i get the PPR request just before the travel date say 2 weeks before , considering all the delays we have with respect to passport stamping timelines can I visit Ottawa CIC office in person to get things done?
I think no but not sure
call 18882422100 and option are 7 then 0. ask for your status then explain your situation

Reactions: JP1983

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just Called CIC, they asked me to wait another few months with no useful info.

AOR 7th JAN still NA.

I guess I am the one who is forgotten.

Hopeless

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow! Are you serious!

Unbelievable! How can they talk like that after passing the 6 month mark
As BS AF.

We are paid customers of CIC, not sure why PNP suffers that much. We are asked to wait but now it is 185th day for me, what can we expect facing such a government.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
As BS AF.

We are paid customers of CIC, not sure why PNP suffers that much. We are asked to wait but now it is 185th day for me, what can we expect facing such a government.
I feel you!

This is insane..

I feel like I am repeating myself a lot on these posts but such is the sentiment.

CIC please understand. We understand your workings and processes. Please understand ours. What wrong have we done.

The mere difference between me applying under PNP and CEC was a week not even.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
I feel you!

This is insane..

I feel like I am repeating myself a lot on these posts but such is the sentiment.

CIC please understand. We understand your workings and processes. Please understand ours. What wrong have we done.

The mere difference between me applying under PNP and CEC was a week not even.
I think this is not CIC it's actually the provincial offices that are adding this delay at some point in this whole process there are two bodies involved province and federal. federal seeks information from the province and I think that's where it is delayed. that's the only explanation. other categories are fast since they apply to federal directly.

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Got the ITA and the OINP nomination on the same day and i quickly accepted the nomination without a second thought as i was waiting for more than 9 months . Should have waited and asked the forum members :(:(:(:(:( .. How unlucky I am :mad::mad::mad:

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the ITA and the OINP nomination on the same day and i quickly accepted the nomination without a second thought as i was waiting for more than 9 months . Should have waited and asked the forum members :(:(:(:(:( .. How unlucky I am :mad::mad::mad:
Feel you, I am the next one like you