+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

rahsulaimon

May 15, 2016
As BS AF.

We are paid customers of CIC, not sure why PNP suffers that much. We are asked to wait but now it is 185th day for me, what can we expect facing such a government.
I stand on 187th day, i thinnk we are sailing on the same boat. The fact that they have completed Dec 31 gives the confidence that something is moving. Let us hope that we all get processed real quick In Sha allah

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
^Maybe

But my guess is once you go federal, its just federal. What information would federal possibly need from the province.

All the province had to give us, has been given, the 600 points we all so wanted. How times have changed!

Anyway just got off the phone with CIC. They gave me nothing!

During the 6 month period whenever I contacted them they said you still haven't hit the six month mark. And now that I am hitting my six month mark tomorrow they are telling me that six month period is just an estimation. How convenient! And once you go over six months we can take action but going over doesn't mean 1 day over. And then she said I can give you a deadline by when you can call and we can send a note to the visa officer. Came back and said that deadline is end of August/beginning of September.

WOW!

I know they are just call centre agents answering the call and saying what they're trained to. They probably get a lot of calls about similar cases and situations. And they have a standard response according to similar files. And its probably a "safe side answer" but still..

I have never been this stressed.

Reactions: mjadawala

rahsulaimon

May 15, 2016
I think this is not CIC it's actually the provincial offices that are adding this delay at some point in this whole process there are two bodies involved province and federal. federal seeks information from the province and I think that's where it is delayed. that's the only explanation. other categories are fast since they apply to federal directly.
I do not think province plays any role in this. Their job is done after providing the nomination. That is why they say that you have to contact CIC anything after the nomination.

rahsulaimon

May 15, 2016
^Maybe

But my guess is once you go federal, its just federal. What information would federal possibly need from the province.

All the province had to give us, has been given, the 600 points we all so wanted. How times have changed!

During the 6 month period whenever I contacted them they said you still haven't hit the six month mark. And now that I am hitting my six month mark tomorrow they are telling me that six month period is just an estimation. How convenient! And once you go over six months we can take action but going over doesn't mean 1 day over. And then she said I can give you a deadline by when you can call and we can send a note to the visa officer. Came back and said that deadline is end of August/beginning of September.

WOW!

I know they are just call centre agents answering the call and saying what they're trained to. They probably get a lot of calls about similar cases and situations. And they have a standard response according to similar files. And its probably a "safe side answer" but still..

I can feel you

123CCC

Jun 13, 2017
I think this is not CIC it's actually the provincial offices that are adding this delay at some point in this whole process there are two bodies involved province and federal. federal seeks information from the province and I think that's where it is delayed. that's the only explanation. other categories are fast since they apply to federal directly.
I am not sure if it's the province, because PNP Outland applicants with AOR in FEB are getting their PPR. So I think it's more the federal(CIC). Let's hope for faster processing #Pnpinland.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
^Maybe

WOW!

federal seeks information from province to make sure you still meet the minimum requirement (PNP programs of each province has minimum qualifying criteria ).
what about you IP2 ? i think once you 've IP2 its takes 1 day to 1 month to get PPR

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
federal seeks information from province to make sure you still meet the minimum requirement (PNP programs of each province has minimum qualifying criteria ).
what about you IP2 ? i think once you 've IP2 its takes 1 day to 1 month to get PPR
I agree with you, I remember reading in a post here that as per GCMS notes, CIC was waiting for province to provide them with some sheet of Dec. 2016 nominated candidates.

I am at 29th day since my IP2, this delay is mostly due to Canada Day long weekend and the backlog at IRCC.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
I agree with you, I remember reading in a post here that as per GCMS notes, CIC was waiting for province to provide them with some sheet of Dec. 2016 nominated candidates.

I am at 29th day since my IP2, this delay is mostly due to Canada Day long weekend and the backlog at IRCC.
I think you'll get it in this week

Reactions: mjadawala

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
I talked to one of the managers in my provincial government that nominated me, she is familiar with my case, and she said nobody from IRCC called them or asked them to provide any additional documents on my case.
She confirmed that security outstanding means they wait on my security screening report, and province has nothing to do with the federal part.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
I talked to one of the managers in my provincial government that nominated me, she is familiar with my case, and she said nobody from IRCC called them or asked them to provide any additional documents on my case.
She confirmed that security outstanding means they wait on my security screening report, and province has nothing to do with the federal part.
Thanks for sharing :)

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Like I am fine with waiting, totally fine as we are just nobody compared to the government. But I have rights to know why we are slower than CEC right? As least tell us, why, this could help us to understand why we suck

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Dec 22 AOR here!

Got PPR on 27th June and sent passport on 28th!

And they forgot me ----- It has been 14 days guys.... It takes them this long to stamp passports??? M sure many others are waiting...

Reactions: frustratedcanadian

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Dec 22 AOR here!

Got PPR on 27th June and sent passport on 28th!

And they forgot me ----- It has been 14 days guys.... It takes them this long to stamp passports??? M sure many others are waiting...
do you have a tracking number ? check where is your passport they sometimes keep it at the distribution center and request them in batch to process

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
I just received a mail from CSIS. They received request for security screening for my husband on Sept 29, 2016 and sent advice on Sept. 30, 2016.
They haven't receive request for me, I'm principal applicant. they recommend to redirect my request to CBSA or IRCC.