+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

bugone1

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do know if anyone is on the same with me. My aor was dec-31. so I called CIC yesterday and was told my security was still going on and the last touch on my file was june 6 when changed to IP2. my god.. Then I found ppr mail stopped on Dec-30 on Immitracker. So if my application is not security screening, the time to ppr for the last two days of December needs two or more week, mid-July...

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Mine was at the same time with Medical Passed but it changed back to "Not Applicable" just 5 days after :)
Ya i think it was same for me... Firstly medical passed on 9 June and In BG it started showing application is in progress and we will send you email when we will start backgroud check.
And after 5 0r 6 days it changed to Not application.

So was that IP1 earlier?

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Hello,

I am PNP-Inland CEC AOR 21 Jan

Just received my GCMS notes and it says:

Eligibility: Recommanded Pass
Seciruty: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medicals: Passed

Notes at the end says: I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the IRPA and make the following determination. Recommendation: ***Appears to meet requirements***Ready to Finalize

What's the meaning of above note?? Please reply!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am PNP-Inland CEC AOR 21 Jan

Just received my GCMS notes and it says:

Eligibility: Recommanded Pass
Seciruty: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medicals: Passed

Notes at the end says: I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the IRPA and make the following determination. Recommendation: ***Appears to meet requirements***Ready to Finalize

What's the meaning of above note?? Please reply!

I received similar notes and comments from officer. It means that application is fine and chances of rejection are minimal after this stage. All we need now to do is wait till our processing time reaches 180 days.

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
I received similar notes and comments from officer. It means that application is fine and chances of rejection are minimal after this stage. All we need now to do is wait till our processing time reaches 180 days.
Any Group# in your GCMS notes?? Since we have same timeline and RCMP request, we might be in same group. What is your Group#?