Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Does anybody have an idea how long it will take when the status of cic account changes after the passport has arrived in Ottawa office?

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Guys, if you look at my status and also consider that I've received 2 request letters (1st one for IMM5562 - Your Travels and the 2nd one to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee "RPRF") what do you think are the chances of my application being rejected at this time?

Thank you!!

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Guys !! Till yesterday it was 'Your additional documents are being reviewed' and today evening it changed to 'We don't need additional documents' . What does it mean? IP2 gonna start? Any idea guys

OINP Inland
CRS : 1080
AOR : 21 Jan 2017
Medicals : Passed
Additional documents : We don't need additional documents
BG : NA

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Guys !! Till yesterday it was 'Your additional documents are being reviewed' and today evening it changed to 'We don't need additional documents' . What does it mean? IP2 gonna start? Any idea guys

OINP Inland
CRS : 1080
AOR : 21 Jan 2017
Medicals : Passed
Additional documents : We don't need additional documents
BG : NA
they just fixed the system's issues.

Reactions: JP1983

joshpray

Apr 22, 2017
Hey guys,

Need your advice.

I am currently studying mba in Quebec and I have applied to express entry through OINP. I just received a message from CIC asking me to explain my settlement plans in Ontario.

What things can i include in explanation letter.
Has any other person experienced the same?
Hi,
google it settlement plan for OINP , you will find it, just make sure that you send proper formate, its very critical. it will decide result of your application, ...its my personal experience as i had been through similar situation...

Reactions: Midhund

joshpray

Apr 22, 2017
Hello to my all mates,

I have noticed some movement in my application, on July 2nd my application is updated,
earlier my BG was NA and now again its showing that we are processing .......so not sure
whether its good or not but at least some movement has been happened.

Time line: AoR on January 19, 2017
Medical in some where mid March 2017
BG : N/A on April, 2017
BG : again in process on July 2nd 2017

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Hello to my all mates,

I have noticed some movement in my application, on July 2nd my application is updated,
earlier my BG was NA and now again its showing that we are processing .......so not sure
whether its good or not but at least some movement has been happened.

Time line: AoR on January 19, 2017
Medical in some where mid March 2017
BG : N/A on April, 2017
BG : again in process on July 2nd 2017
Wow! On a Sunday? Are you sure? It might have been before and you checked today. Did you get an e-mail

Which province were you nominated from and I am assuming you are Inland

joshpray

Apr 22, 2017
Wow! On a Sunday? Are you sure? It might have been before and you checked today. Did you get an e-mail

Which province were you nominated from and I am assuming you are Inland
I got OINP, and as we all check daily our account, i checked yesterday afternoon, at that time there was nothing , but today i saw that BG from NA to again in process ,,,so lets see what comes next and i did not get any email....