+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

zzdyjcwj

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am an AOR: Dec 18th and I haven't received PPR yet. I believe partially due to a requested document on May 24th, which got me a BG IP2 on June 2nd.

Since my 6-month is up, i have been trying to call the call center but it is totally impossible to get through. can anyone please tell me how/what/when/anything to do?

THANKS!
just try few more times, i tried 4 times this morning

4dimension

Apr 26, 2017
I just contacted CiC, they said my application has been approved yesterday and it's just waiting for the confirmation letter(PPR email)I guess. He didn't want to answer when cic will send out the emails, he just said it shouldn't be too long. also he can't explain why they are holding the applications so long. I'll say wait until Friday night and see what's gonna happen
Same here, also with AOR Dec 22. Called CIC yesterday and told me that my application was approved earlier yesterday. However, she wont disclose when they will send out that email, she was just saying "it will be sent within the next couple of weeks" sad....

Reactions: pavn

pavn

Jun 14, 2017
Same here, also with AOR Dec 22. Called CIC yesterday and told me that my application was approved earlier yesterday. However, she wont disclose when they will send out that email, she was just saying "it will be sent within the next couple of weeks" sad....
same thing with me as well, don't know why they are still delaying though it is approved ???

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the same reply, AOR 21 December, I asked if it will take another week or so, he said no less than that and you will receive confirmation shortly as officers are generating PPR letters.
It is expected you should get yours by tonight or max by Friday

zzdyjcwj

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
I got the same reply, AOR 21 December, I asked if it will take another week or so, he said no less than that and you will receive confirmation shortly as officers are generating PPR letters.
well if he told the correct information then we should all get it this week. Good luck everyone let's hope for the ppr rain

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
rect information then we should all get it this week. Good luck everyone let's hope for the ppr rain
He better gave me correct information, he took 15 minutes to verify with his supervisor. I asked him if PPR was already generated as I have used couple of email IDs in the past and wants to make sure I don't miss PPR letter.