United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Guys, received email for additional doc request that I HAVE TO SUBMIT NEW FRESH PASSPORT IN ORDER FOR CPC OTTAWA TO MAKE FINAL DECISION. what to do? Contacted embassy and other agencies they dont wann help since i am on implied status waiting for my PR and VISITOR PERMIT. My current passport still valid until nove/2017. Wts wrong with them thts so late? My AOR FEB 5/17. I thought since i am in canada i can finish my landing ASAP. Anyways my 180 days deadline is Augu 2/17 and after tht too i still have 3-4 months left on my passport. Any one faced similar situation? Wt to do.?
Well to me, that's PPR...

Congratulations!!!

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Just called CIC and after 2 months ( the last update was medical passed on April 19-21)of no updates at all, they told me that ( security and eligibility are set to Not Started!!!!) What are they doing all this time????????????????????????????????????

R4321

Apr 3, 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 10 2017
I called CIC just now and the agent said all stages of my application is approved. It's just waiting for the final review and will send request for PPR.. She said processing time is 6 months and I'm just within the processing time. Hahaha what a joke. I know people are waiting for more than 6 months now. But, somebody got PPR today. This is giving me a ray of hope!!!

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Guys, received email for additional doc request that I HAVE TO SUBMIT NEW FRESH PASSPORT IN ORDER FOR CPC OTTAWA TO MAKE FINAL DECISION. what to do? Contacted embassy and other agencies they dont wann help since i am on implied status waiting for my PR and VISITOR PERMIT. My current passport still valid until nove/2017. Wts wrong with them thts so late? My AOR FEB 5/17. I thought since i am in canada i can finish my landing ASAP. Anyways my 180 days deadline is Augu 2/17 and after tht too i still have 3-4 months left on my passport. Any one faced similar situation? Wt to do.?

do you mean that you're supposed to send the physical passport to cpp ottawa then that means you got it bud. :) or they asked you to submit the copy of your passport with the new expiry date on it and upload it on your CIC account. I hope you understand these are 2 different things

zzdyjcwj

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
I just contacted CiC, they said my application has been approved yesterday and it's just waiting for the confirmation letter(PPR email)I guess. He didn't want to answer when cic will send out the emails, he just said it shouldn't be too long. also he can't explain why they are holding the applications so long. I'll say wait until Friday night and see what's gonna happen

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
My AOR is March 10, 2017 and I have just passed medicals today!! :) I received an email few minutes ago... I have also received a request letter for "IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels" which you can see here https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0tkczeg74gu35n/Screen.jpg?dl=0

However, I don't really understand why they request it because I have previously filled all of my travels before so I assume I should just fill exactly the same info again? Or should I also include my travels after submitting my application? (after AOR) o_O

Thank you!

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
My AOR is March 10, 2017 and I have just passed medicals today!! :) I received an email few minutes ago... I have also received a request letter for "IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels" which you can see here https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0tkczeg74gu35n/Screen.jpg?dl=0

However, I don't really understand why they request it because I have previously filled all of my travels before so I assume I should just fill exactly the same info again? Or should I also include my travels after submitting my application? (after AOR) o_O

Thank you!
Do include all your travels, including the ones after AoR.

Reactions: Anford

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Got reply on my inquiry to cpc Ottawa (That was quick I sent them email 2 days back literally was not expecting any reply but they did that good )

Reply:
Dear sir,

Please advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.
we do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. blah blah blah ..... blah

I know maybe not useful but just thought should share with you guys. at least we know they are not playing paper throw in the office JK ;)

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
I just contacted CiC, they said my application has been approved yesterday and it's just waiting for the confirmation letter(PPR email)I guess. He didn't want to answer when cic will send out the emails, he just said it shouldn't be too long. also he can't explain why they are holding the applications so long. I'll say wait until Friday night and see what's gonna happen
what is your timeline?

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
that's good what's your AOR ?

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
Hello everyone,

I am an AOR: Dec 18th and I haven't received PPR yet. I believe partially due to a requested document on May 24th, which got me a BG IP2 on June 2nd.

Since my 6-month is up, i have been trying to call the call center but it is totally impossible to get through. can anyone please tell me how/what/when/anything to do?

THANKS!