13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
sms_1190 said:
If your BG status is Not applicable, then you are good as it means they have passed eligibility checking, criminality checking and medical.The only step remains is the security check. Now your file is with the main office and it will be stuck for 2 more months. Then your status will change to "in progress" and finally after a month, you get PPR. This is the current trend.

You can order your GCMS notes, but you will see what I mentioned in the GCMS notes. nothing new.
Thanks a lot sms_1190! I guess I would wait for my processing time to hit 150 days and then order GCMS if I am still waiting for PPR then.

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Hello Syed, can you please share your timeline after AOR I am worried that I haven't received any update on my application so far my AOR is March 02, 2017

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zainy89 said:
Hello Syed, can you please share your timeline after AOR I am worried that I haven't received any update on my application so far my AOR is March 02, 2017
My entire timeline is in my signature. You can see clearly when I received each update. You can also look at tracker also.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zainy89 said:
If you are PNP inland, you will need to wait for 60 days before you get your first update. Usually medicals are passed after an average time of 65 days after AOR.

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Thanks Syed greatly appreciated

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
syedahraza said:
If you are PNP inland, you will need to wait for 60 days before you get your first update. Usually medicals are passed after an average time of 65 days after AOR.
Hey man, so I'm aor 20th jan, still no medicals passed :\ , this is getting ridiculous now and I'm actually kinda worried as to what is going on, I'm quite confident that my medical is fine, because the doctor said that they would contact me only if something showed up in the tests, and since they didn't I'm guessing its fine. but i haven't had any update since my aor 20th jan.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SalmanB said:
Hey man, so I'm aor 20th jan, still no medicals passed :\ , this is getting ridiculous now and I'm actually kinda worried as to what is going on, I'm quite confident that my medical is fine, because the doctor said that they would contact me only if something showed up in the tests, and since they didn't I'm guessing its fine. but i haven't had any update since my aor 20th jan.
Better call CIC, as this is quite unusual and strange. By this time your file should be undergoing background checks.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
syedahraza said:
My Med got pass after 80 days PNP inland and most of the PNP inland applied around the same time has similar days to get first update. check out the dec thread. thanks

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
You need to request for GCMS notes man if you haven't already

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
After 6 months (+5 days) my freaking CIC account shows still the freaking Background in Progress!
I am doing research and teaching at a Canadian university for over 2 years as a professor... My wife as well. What the heck is this! This is so annoying, disappointing and appalling!
As someone who have not even had A PARKING FINE in his life experiences a stone age-Cold War type of 'special treatment' in term of security inspection. This is my only negative experience in Canada ever since I have been here. :mad:

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Matt-NL said:
After 6 months (+5 days) my freaking CIC account shows still the freaking Background in Progress!
I am doing research and teaching at a Canadian university for over 2 years as a professor... My wife as well. What the heck is this! This is so annoying, disappointing and appalling!
As someone who have not even had A PARKING FINE in his life experiences a stone age-Cold War type of 'special treatment' in term of security inspection. This is my only negative experience in Canada ever since I have been here. :mad:
I am really sorry to hear this. I can understand the frustration you are going through. Bro did you get in touch with local MP? I would say send a polite email to immigration minister explaining the delay in your application. or send an email to local MP and cc immigration minister and any news channel or send an email to media news channel. CIC is putting PNP inland at the last crop to harvest. This is ridiculous and bad. Why only PNP inland has to wait for more than 6 months to get PPR and why PNP inland need additional background check when they already living in Canada for the past 4-5 years and working and paying taxes.

EdBell

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
syedahraza said:
Better call CIC, as this is quite unusual and strange. By this time your file should be undergoing background checks.
My account went to background check without passing medicals. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad. I'm also over the 70 days mark for medicals :(.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Matt-NL said:
you're right der mate .. a little more patience.
All the best

EdBell

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
SAMCANADA_ON said:
I am really sorry to hear this. I can understand the frustration you are going through. Bro did you get in touch with local MP? I would say send a polite email to immigration minister explaining the delay in your application. or send an email to local MP and cc immigration minister and any news channel or send an email to media news channel. CIC is putting PNP inland at the last crop to harvest. This is ridiculous and bad. Why only PNP inland has to wait for more than 6 months to get PPR and why PNP inland need additional background check when they already living in Canada for the past 4-5 years and working and paying taxes.
I share your feeling. We should be the first to pass the background check and get PPR not the last ones.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
would calling cic help though?? of all the comments I've seen I've never really heard cic providing an update, what do you guys recommend? just in case whats the phone number we call to get an update on our immigration file and what do they ask for file number and uci number???

kinda worrying hopefully i hear something by the end of this week, as end of this week it'll be 90 days for me.