+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

Miss.C

Oct 28, 2016
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matt-NL said:
Guys, it is not productive to think in this way because what decision you made you cannot change. You guys are demoralizing yourselves. It doesn't bring anything to think in this nonconstructive way.
CIC is not predictable. In the past PNP-Inland cases were finalized in 3,5-4 months average. Now there are obviously other processing conditions. We don't know what causes this change, and accept the as-is situation that we are not going to be able to know it ever unless anybody has an insider information from Ottawa headquarters.
Believe me, I can absolutely understand what you guys feel right now because I am absolutely in your position. Waiting so long is very frustrating, being so passive is quite demoralizing, not receiving any info is extremely destabilizing! But the question is, what can we do? Obviously we cannot change this situation. The only option we have is that we can try to change our attitude towards the problem: we should keep sharing info we find about our general situation, we should project positive energy with our messages, she should be supportive to each other.
Please share even the smallest and most irrelevant info in the forum.
Believe me, we will make it, guys!
I wish EVERY SINGLE PARTICIPANT OF THIS FORUM a speedy PPR and landing after.
My best wishes.
Matt
You are right! I was being too frustrated. So let us wait patiently and eventually it will come!
Good luck to all of us!

Mar 14, 2016
mortywaves said:
AFAIK, If additional docs is 'not needed' then it means an agent has started the completeness check.

My understanding is these are the steps:

1) Agent opens your application
2) Checks medical, selects 'Passed' if all good
3) Does the completeness check, requests additional doc if required
4) Eligibility
5) Background
6) PPR
Thanks for this info!

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
wengehua said:
Checked my profile 10 minutes ago.
Medical Passed
Background check In Progress
Happiest day after AOR. Hope mid Dec AOR guys all get update soon!!!
Hi, Wengehua

Just to check... did you get email for status change ? or you just check the profile regularly and find the changes ? I want to understand if I just wait for mail to check my account or I need to do so everyday.

Thanks
Tina

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
wengehua said:
Medical Passed
@ wengehua

Cong mate, your status is ray of hope for rest for DEC applicants. I am eagerly waiting for something, my OWP is expiring tomorrow not sure how long will they take to approve my permit.

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
wengehua said:
Medical Passed
congrats Mate! movements for Dec folks and hopefully it's our January turn soon.

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any recent ppr for inland pnp?

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
tinaw2009 said:
Hi, Wengehua

Just to check... did you get email for status change ? or you just check the profile regularly and find the changes ? I want to understand if I just wait for mail to check my account or I need to do so everyday.

Thanks
Tina
I checked my account randomly and saw the update. But I received email notification the day after the cic profile update
I am connected with some other PNP -I mid Dec AOR guys and we are having the same experience. Manual check profile and noticed the update but also receive email notification within 24 hours.

PR_FOR_CAD said:
@ wengehua

Cong mate, your status is ray of hope for rest for DEC applicants. I am eagerly waiting for something, my OWP is expiring tomorrow not sure how long will they take to approve my permit.
Thanks mate, hope you get your status updated and ppr soon!

breathofwind said:
congrats Mate! movements for Dec folks and hopefully it's our January turn soon.
Thank you mate ! Hope Jan PNP-I guys get status update and ppr soon!

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BG changed to IP second time . PNP I. What is average time for to receive PPR after this.
I am PNP I November

rahulP

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats ... ! Can you please post your timelines, (or you can add to your profile as signature )

GodBlessUsAll said:
BG changed to IP second time . PNP I. What is average time for to receive PPR after this.
I am PNP I November

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulP said:
congrats ... ! Can you please post your timelines, (or you can add to your profile as signature )
EAPR: Nov 9
Medical Dec 12
BG IP NN NS NN from Nov 12 to Nov 16 ( estimated)
Second BGIP Today

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Hi there,

Is there any PNP inland (CEC qualified) submitted application without providing proof of fund, just a letter of explaination got approved? I mean medical passed.