Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
GodBlessUsAll said:
BG changed to IP second time . PNP I. What is average time for to receive PPR after this.
I am PNP I November
For CEC applications, they could expect ppr within 7 days of second BG IP. However, for PNP-I, you may read this thread and find many Oct AOR had their 2nd IP in Jan but haven't got ppr yet.
So for us PNP-I, there is no significant pattern and hard to predict.

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Got an update email today. found the status message becomes like below, looks IRCC changes the way to display the message, and it is strange that it said no need a medical exam.

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
tinaw2009 said:
Got an update email today. found the status message becomes like below, looks IRCC changes the way to display the message, and it is strange that it said no need a medical exam.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Updated messages:
You passed the medical exam.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Check this thread for more discussion: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-december-2016-t462995.2340.html

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys where are we heading with respect to the timelines for PNP-inlanders? Any rough estimates ?

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
Guys where are we heading with respect to the timelines for PNP-inlanders? Any rough estimates ?
Some September people are still waiting. So I'd guess ~6 months should be our expectation.

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
mortywaves said:
Some September people are still waiting. So I'd guess ~6 months should be our expectation.
I agree. I see a couple jun-jul waiting but these look more like outliers, still, the old 4-5mo process is gone, I would go with 6-8mo as a trend.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Guys, I ordered my second GCSM notes today.
I think there is an obvious anomaly in terms of Ottawa's processing of Inland PNPs. Waiting time average is almost 6,5 months or longer. Some August PNP Inland AORs have still not received PPR yet. There are numerous September AORs that have not received PPR either. On the other hand, outland PNPs are getting their PPRs and also inland CEC class is not bad.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Matt-NL said:
I think there is an obvious anomaly in terms of Ottawa's processing of Inland PNPs. Waiting time average is almost 6,5 months or longer. Some August PNP Inland AORs have still not received PPR yet. There are numerous September AORs that have not received PPR either. On the other hand, outland PNPs are getting their PPRs and also inland CEC class is not bad.
It may be due to with the recent ITAs being so generous, they reallocated some PNP agents to CEC. That could be why Novemeber/December CECs are being processed quickly. Also, there was a PNP-only draw last year November; which would explain the big PNP backlog.

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Matt-NL said:
Me too man, I did exactly the same today, I expect to have this second GCMS a little after completing 6months...

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aug-sep people should raise concern to the minister. There might be some technical problems in their systems and pnp-inlands are not being picked up. Please do so. We nov-dec people can't do that as we haven't reach 6 months mark.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
sms_1190 said:
Aug-sep people should raise concern to the minister. There might be some technical problems in their systems and pnp-inlands are not being picked up. Please do so. We nov-dec people can't do that as we haven't reach 6 months mark.
Good Point we need to put this comment in August and October Aor threads so that they aware and raise this issue

tinaw2009

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hi,if anyone has received BOWP, I have practical question to ask and appreciate your answer.

I got the paper work permit today. But I don't know if this paper enough for me enter/leave Canada freely ? When I got my first 3 year work permit, there was one paper work permit and a sticker on my passport. The sticker just like a visa with expiry date, while one paper just similar as the new one. So my question is that do I still need a similar sticker ? if yes, where can I get it as there is no indication from Immigrant office at all. Or the new work permit paper is only document I need to have ? Thanks!

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
tinaw2009 said:
Hi,if anyone has received BOWP, I have practical question to ask and appreciate your answer.

I got the paper work permit today. But I don't know if this paper enough for me enter/leave Canada freely ? When I got my first 3 year work permit, there was one paper work permit and a sticker on my passport. The sticker just like a visa with expiry date, while one paper just similar as the new one. So my question is that do I still need a similar sticker ? if yes, where can I get it as there is no indication from Immigrant office at all. Or the new work permit paper is only document I need to have ? Thanks!
Having BOWP means you could work in Canada but you cannot enter Canada with BOWP. the sticker, which is TRV, gives you eligibility to enter Canada. If you want to leave and re-enter Canada before you becoming a PR, you need apply for TRV.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
tinaw2009 said:

Sorry to break this . but your medical has not passed. It says not needed.