AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Oh so January 15 to 30 are in 1 group??? I am January 21st Aor...
I believe so. As syedahraza said, they process PNP-I applications in batches. Now the dates I mentioned may not be accurate. However, I know for sure there are few first-half December AOR applicants who are in the same group, including myself, hence the speculated dates for first-half December AORs. Also, this batch processing scheme is one reason why our applications are taking so long to process. That is because an application with AOR at an earlier date in the batch has to wait for other applications submitted in a later date to be all processed before all would be moved to the next stage together. In summary, the speed of a PNP-I application process is equal to the speed of the application with the latest AOR in a batch.

fatcat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting. Your group # is different the first half December AOR applicants.

Group # (dates are based on speculation):
  • Dec 01 to Dec 15 AOR : 1-B9W9FPS.
  • Jan 15 to Jan 30 AOR: 1-BFGYEIK
May I ask how do you know Dec 01 to Dec 15 AOR is 1-B9W9FPS? My bg is still NA for now. It seems that only applicant with AOR before 12/10 has IP2 in BG
My AOR is DEC 12.

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
So I finally called up CIC this afternoon to get an insight on my application. Here's the summary:

R10 - in-process
Criminality - Completed
Medical - Completed
A.11.2 Eligibility and Security - in process
Due Date - June 01, 2017

The agent emphasized that due date means nothing as officers are not bound to these dates and it's highly unlikely that my application will see any movement by June 01.

The agent confirmed that my file has been transferred over to CPC Ottawa from Sydney (Nova Scotia).

Guess Jan applicants still need to hang in on at least for another month.

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just Called CIC, I am AOR JAN PNPinland.

They told me that my application has to go through additional verification and cannot be finalized in 6 months.

BUT, I have no sensitive background at all, and I was a student and now worked for 2 years, thats all.

Not sure what the hell they want to verify.

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016

They told me that my application has to go through additional verification and cannot be finalized in 6 months.

BUT, I have no sensitive background at all, and I was a student and now worked for 2 years, thats all.

Did they explicitly said that.. they cannot finalize in 6 months :O

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did they explicitly said that.. they cannot finalize in 6 months :O
Yes, the agent just tell me not to expect to be finished in 6 months.

I am so depressed and I have nothing to verify.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
May I ask how do you know Dec 01 to Dec 15 AOR is 1-B9W9FPS? My bg is still NA for now. It seems that only applicant with AOR before 12/10 has IP2 in BG
My AOR is DEC 12.
As I said, the dates are based on speculation. I and a few other applicants with AORs in the first half of December are in B9W9FPS. You may be in the same group or another one.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016

hey so something like this happened with me too , i called them this monday to verify if my email had been updated, as they had an old email of mine along with my consultants, so this time around they said they you should expect a decision around 28th september, and i was like wthh!!! and when i called a week before that, the cic ppl said all documents we have are here if we need anything we'll get back to you and all for now things look good and you should hear back around end june...
so i don't know if i should trust the cic agent ,
also my medical hadn't passed since jan 20th aor nothing had been updated and my first movement in my file just happened

Where is this application? Details

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi guys jan 20th aor pnp-inland , finally today i had some movement on my profile.
didn't receive any email or anything.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey so something like this happened with me too , i called them this monday to verify if my email had been updated, as they had an old email of mine along with my consultants, so this time around they said they you should expect a decision around 28th september, and i was like wthh!!! and when i called a week before that, the cic ppl said all documents we have are here if we need anything we'll get back to you and all for now things look good and you should hear back around end june...
so i don't know if i should trust the cic agent ,
also my medical hadn't passed since jan 20th aor nothing had been updated and my first movement in my file just happened

They seems like BS all the time.

I really doubt there are anything need to be verified. Feel like PNP applicants are treated like cheaters

boboliang

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
I will make a call to CIC tomorrow regarding my application
will hit my 6 months waiting period on 10th June.
can you guys give me some advice what specific questions i should ask
may be can i get my ppr before the 10 June?? when is my background check start and where is my visa office....