AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Hi all, I just received my second GCMS notes. In the last few pages, there is this section named NOTES and the latest notes on this GCMS indicates that "PA meets A11.2 assessment" and there is also words like "Ready to finalize"; however, I found that my background check changed from Not Applicable to Processing today. So is that means there is still a second round of assessment before I can really get the final result?

I hope my sharing helps and I appreciate any advise/feedback.. Thanks!
First time BG changes to IP, they are doing your criminality (checking your police certificates) check. Second time it turns into IP (IP2), they start your security check. After the security goes through, an officer will finalize your application.

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
BG IP2 today. AOR Dec 5. Praying for quick processing of my 'batch.'

sailorpug

Feb 3, 2017
First time BG changes to IP, they are doing your criminality (checking your police certificates) check. Second time it turns into IP (IP2), they start your security check. After the security goes through, an officer will finalize your application.
I see.. Perhaps I have missed the update of IP1 as the criminality is stated Passed since March.. I really hope today's change is IP2; if not, it means I still have a lot to go through..
Thanks for your feedback! Wish our group good luck!

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi guys i need help , I'm going to order GCMS NOTES on the 20th of this month it will be 4 months since my aor, still nothing has changed not even medical. anyways when ordering gcms notes i filled out everything but was unsure of 2 things :
(1) file number - is that the one starting with E000123456 ?
(2)ATTACH Documents section which is before review and validate - is it mandatory for me to attach some sort of document there or is it optional, i am ordering these notes for myself. Those of you who ordered notes for yourself did you guys attach any document?

Thanks for the help fellas

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Hi guys i need help , I'm going to order GCMS NOTES on the 20th of this month it will be 4 months since my aor, still nothing has changed not even medical. anyways when ordering gcms notes i filled out everything but was unsure of 2 things :
(1) file number - is that the one starting with E000123456 ?
(2)ATTACH Documents section which is before review and validate - is it mandatory for me to attach some sort of document there or is it optional, i am ordering these notes for myself. Those of you who ordered notes for yourself did you guys attach any document?

Thanks for the help fellas

For point 1 you are correct. you have to mention application number.
For point 2 its optional. I order GCMS notes without attaching any documents and I received notes without any issues

Reactions: upon

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hi
Following is my time line

PNP Inland (OINP)
AOR: 8-Jan-2017
Additional Travel History Requested : Mar 14/17
ADR Submitted : Mar 16/17
Medical Passed : Mar 17/17
BG: IP1 - Mar 17/17
BG: IP1 - NA - Mar 23/17

No changes from Mar 23/17
Let me know if there is any watsapp group

I wish everyone for speedy PPR's

Thanks,

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Just received my second GCMS notes. On the first page, the Group name is PNP EE; the Group number is 1-B9W9FPS.
you are in different group :)
Hopefully you will get PPR soon.

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
is there anyone here with PNP Inland AOR in mid Jan. still stuck in IP(1)???
which is "Next step is to...." that crap.
Very confusing for me as well, i am early Feb Applicant and my BG has been "we are processing your background check" since medicals passed about a month ago..now i dont even know if that is the IP(1) or something else :S

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is there anyone here with PNP Inland AOR in mid Jan. still stuck in IP(1)???
which is "Next step is to...." that crap.
Same case with me. Were you asked to submit RCMP? I know for sure that my file had been transferred to Ottawa on 1st May. Usually the background goes from "In porgress" to "Not needed" when the file is transferred from Nova Scotia to Ottawa. In my case they did ask for RCMP on 14th April and file was transferred to Ottawa on 27th April. I called CIC couple of days back to confirm this and they told me that my criminality is under progress at the moment.

yz2001zzx

Feb 25, 2017
Same case with me. Were you asked to submit RCMP? I know for sure that my file had been transferred to Ottawa on 1st May. Usually the background goes from "In porgress" to "Not needed" when the file is transferred from Nova Scotia to Ottawa. In my case they did ask for RCMP on 14th April and file was transferred to Ottawa on 27th April. I called CIC couple of days back to confirm this and they told me that my criminality is under progress at the moment.
I have not been asked for anything in my process. RCMP was submitted upfront. CIC agent told me except for my medical section, all others including R10 are.still blank! Which means they have not even looked at my case since March 16(Medical Pass Date)!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have not been asked for anything in my process. RCMP was submitted upfront. CIC agent told me except for my medical section, all others including R10 are.still blank! Which means they have not even looked at my case since March 16(Medical Pass Date)!
Did you specifically asked them that when was the last time your file was accessed? From my experience, they do look at your files regularly. My file was accessed by CIC Ottawa, on May 1st, 5th, 9th and 12th. But the status remains the same. They do look at the file.

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
I am CEC PNP Inland

AOR - January 21st

I received my GCMS notes today and following is my status:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

I was asked for RCMP and I've submitted before 3 4 weeks. No updates after that and I can see that in GCMS notes. I think it's going to take long time to get ppr. Not hoping anything soon :( :( :(