05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
fun2band said:
Any PNP - Inland particularly between 1 - 15 dec AOR ,got their BG moved to IP?.

There is no update for the last 10 days with cic.
AOR 5th Dec

BGC in progress on 3rd Jan then 'not applicable' 21st Feb.
No update since.

nomad777

Jan 29, 2016
I am PNP Inland (OINP), AOR January 25 2017, got med passed and BG changed from NA to "we are processing your background check" on April 7th. On April 10th, BG changed back to NA. How long till PPR?

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
tpurohit said:
thanks. so in that case and considering super fast processing strategy of CIC on PNP inland candidates I should go for it like right now :)
You are welcome. By the way, what kind of WP you are currently holding? If it is an IEC then the implied status may not apply, so please make sure you do some research as the implied status may not apply to some specific cases. Also, if you plan to apply for a BOWP, the sooner you apply the better because if you get a BOWP before the expiry of your current work permit, you avoide an implied status all together.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nomad777 said:
I am PNP Inland (OINP), AOR January 25 2017, got med passed and BG changed from NA to "we are processing your background check" on April 7th. On April 10th, BG changed back to NA. How long till PPR?
3 months according to current trend.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
AmirHNK said:
You are welcome. By the way, what kind of WP you are currently holding? If it is an IEC then the implied status may not apply, so please make sure you do some research as the implied status may not apply to some specific cases. Also, if you plan to apply for a BOWP, the sooner you apply the better because if you get a BOWP before the expiry of your current work permit, you avoide an implied status all together.
Thanks I have post grad open work permit. I don't know if that falls under that category?

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Just received Additional Doc Request (OINP Inland AOR Dec 28 2016).

Settlement Plan + RPRF.

It says "in order to make a decision.....etc etc.". Does this mean that i've passed 11.2 ?

And it says:

Our records indicate that you are currently living in Calgary. Please respond to this request with a
detailed settlement plan explaining how you intend to establish yourself in the province of
Ontario in order for a final decision to be made on your application.

I've already explained to them that I'm only still in Calgary because I'm waiting for a decision on my PR application and if i move to Toronto now and get rejected I'll have to travel all the way back to NZ, it's more expensive and vice versa from NZ to Toronto if it gets approved.

What can I include in my settlement plan ? Is this basically the immigration officer trying really hard not to reject my application ?

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tpurohit said:
Anyone please ..? or direct me to the page if we have
I applied 4 days before my current work permit was expiring.. It takes 3-4 months( paper process) Online ( 40-50 days)

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
mikek27 said:

Settlement Plan + RPRF.

It says "in order to make a decision.....etc etc.". Does this mean that i've passed 11.2 ?

And it says:

Our records indicate that you are currently living in Calgary. Please respond to this request with a
detailed settlement plan explaining how you intend to establish yourself in the province of
Ontario in order for a final decision to be made on your application.

I've already explained to them that I'm only still in Calgary because I'm waiting for a decision on my PR application and if i move to Toronto now and get rejected I'll have to travel all the way back to NZ, it's more expensive and vice versa from NZ to Toronto if it gets approved.

What can I include in my settlement plan ? Is this basically the immigration officer trying really hard not to reject my application ?
There is nothing to worry. Your eligibility may have been checked by at least 1 agent at this stage, but we can only say that for sure if you order GCMS notes.

I personally started my settlement plan with a cove letter listing the reasons why I was planning to move to Ontario. I mentioned about my previus travells to the province, talked about the ample job opportunities there related to my field of study, talked about all my friends who moved there as a result that and stressed that I had no strong connection to my current province of residence which may hold me back from moving. For the rest of the settlement plan, I provided proof of my previous travels to Ontario, listed all my friends and relatives who lived there including their occupations and contact information so officers could verify them, provided letters from a few friends who acknowledged that they were willing to provide me with accomodation until I found my own in Ontario. Finally, I listed hundreds of job applications to companies in in Ontario prior to that date as a proof of my definite will to move there.

Hope you find this helpful.

ThunderCookie

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Just have a question here

My AOR is 10-Jan. Got ITA when I was in India.

Now I am back to Canada on WP and informed CIC in March 1st week on my arrival here. I sent an inquiry email to CIC for which got a reply saying that my file is being processed in NDVO.

Does this mean my case would be finalized at NDVO and would get PP submit request to NDVO?

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
AmirHNK said:
There is nothing to worry. Your eligibility may have been checked by at least 1 agent at this stage, but we can only say that for sure if you order GCMS notes.

I personally started my settlement plan with a cove letter listing the reasons why I was planning to move to Ontario. I mentioned about my previus travells to the province, talked about the ample job opportunities there related to my field of study, talked about all my friends who moved there as a result that and stressed that I had no strong connection to my current province of residence which may hold me back from moving. For the rest of the settlement plan, I provided proof of my previous travels to Ontario, listed all my friends and relatives who lived there including their occupations and contact information so officers could verify them, provided letters from a few friends who acknowledged that they were willing to provide me with accomodation until I found my own in Ontario. Finally, I listed hundreds of job applications to companies in in Ontario prior to that date as a proof of my definite will to move there.

Hope you find this helpful.
Don't really have friends there, but can I show my proof of job search from a year ago that I submitted for OINP ?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here on this thread with AOR time between 13th Jan and 17th Jan, whose BGC changed from 'In progress' to 'Not Applicable'?

Mine is still at 'In Progress' stage after it changed when medicals were passed.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
mikek27 said:
Don't really have friends there, but can I show my proof of job search from a year ago that I submitted for OINP ?
Try to include anything that may support your claim. There is no general template for a settlement plan. My idea was to provide officers with an explanation letter followed by all the evidence that I could provide to support my claim.

sriramk5

Sep 2, 2016
Finally after close to 80 days my medicals passed. There was no mail. I just saw in the profile. Feeling a lil bit relieved after first update in the profile. Hopefully other status changes will be fast at least. How close am I to PPR ... Keeping fingers crossed :).

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
mikek27 said:

Settlement Plan + RPRF.

And it says:

Our records indicate that you are currently living in Calgary
what records are they referring to? Did you put the mailing address in Calgary during filing your application? It is very normal what they requested by the way considering you did not add an Ontario mailing address in your application.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Moh.Salem said:
what records are they referring to? Did you put the mailing address in Calgary during filing your application? It is very normal what they requested by the way considering you did not add an Ontario mailing address in your application.
Yeah mailing address. But I still live in Calgary because I'm waiting for a decision on my PR application.