Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Honestly I've already lost my patience. Ive been waiting for more than 4 months already, and the ones who are in cec stream only take 2-3 month to get ppr. I am so confused why pnp takes so long... pnp nominators already got checked by provinces, should be much easier for cic, but why we become the slowest one???
life isn't fair all the time mate and to be honest it's not that bad I mean what we are arguing about just 2-3 months extra and that too within 6 months window. take a chill man relax. all the best and hope it gets better

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
My AOR is Dec 20, 2016. Right now only medical test passed in Mar and still BGIP(2), no more extra doc needed. When will my PPR arrive? Already 177 days passed. Kinda lose patience.:(
Dec 3rd, 2016 AOR here bro! :p

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Honestly I've already lost my patience. Ive been waiting for more than 4 months already, and the ones who are in cec stream only take 2-3 month to get ppr. I am so confused why pnp takes so long... pnp nominators already got checked by provinces, should be much easier for cic, but why we become the slowest one???
I know it's really frustrating...

I have been working on this PR thing since August 2015. first they closed BC PNP without notice... then it reopened in Jan/Feb 2016. I could have applied via paper based system right away but due to lengthy processing (18-24 months). I decided to wait a little more and get 1 year Canadian experience to get into EE system. fast forward... I am here sitting with more than 6 months already passed on my application and with no clue as to how long the case will drag on. Postponed travel plans and marriage for this stupid thing. Now I hear that paper based application are being processed faster. tbh I have even stopped checking my CIC account o_O

MFuchun

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Yes! BG in progress since almost over 1 month now
That's weird. Do you mean your second BGIP is over a month? If so, mine too. But it's really rare for applicant whose AOR is before mine not getting a PPR yet. You should really check it out.

pavn

Jun 14, 2017

I have been working on this PR thing since August 2015. first they closed BC PNP without notice... then it reopened in Jan/Feb 2016. I could have applied via paper based system right away but due to lengthy processing (18-24 months). I decided to wait a little more and get 1 year Canadian experience to get into EE system. fast forward... I am here sitting with more than 6 months already passed on my application and with no clue as to how long the case will drag on. Postponed travel plans and marriage for this stupid thing. Now I hear that paper based application are being processed faster. tbh I have even stopped checking my CIC account o_O
Did you call the CIC Customer care ?

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Hello All so much frustration being PNP inlander its lyk paying more and getting less for no justification. I started back in Octo 2015 applying OINP and eventually approved on Nove 30/2016 AOR feb 4/2017. Medical April 12 BG Ip1 to NA somewhere around April 22. No updates till now. What to expect next? Please throw some lights.

kATIE99

Star Member
May 4, 2017
life isn't fair all the time mate and to be honest it's not that bad I mean what we are arguing about just 2-3 months extra and that too within 6 months window. take a chill man relax. all the best and hope it gets better
You are right... but waiting is really frustrated and drive me nuts...

kATIE99

Star Member
May 4, 2017

I totally understood... Mine is similar... I tried so much efforts to get pnp finally, wish to get pr faster and smoothly, but actually, I was wrong. Applying cec directly more sensible

Reactions: salkhan

MFuchun

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
I totally understood... Mine is similar... I tried so much efforts to get pnp finally, wish to get pr faster and smoothly, but actually, I was wrong. Applying cec directly more sensible
You got the point dude. We were cheated.