Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Guys.....I have a question. As CIC promised that for an individual it will take max 6 months to get PPR. How realistic is that for PNP Inland applicants??

I received my ITA in March, 2017 and submitted my file on 11th April, 2017, received confirmation letter from CIC on same date. Its been 48 calendar days and I haven't heard anything. Not even Medical. So I called CIC and the lady told me that your processing time haven't passed yet. She advised me to wait for max 6 months and then call again if I haven't heard anything by then.

I read somewhere on forum that few PNP - Inland applicant received their PPR's withing 6 months. By when I can expect my PPR, Can anybody share thoughts on this. Moreover I am on Implied Status and no update for BOWP as well. It went to "On Hold" before 15 days and since then no change.

Please please help.....I am loosing my patience here.... :(

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Guys.....I have a question. As CIC promised that for an individual it will take max 6 months to get PPR. How realistic is that for PNP Inland applicants??

I received my ITA in March, 2017 and submitted my file on 11th April, 2017, received confirmation letter from CIC on same date. Its been 48 calendar days and I haven't heard anything. Not even Medical. So I called CIC and the lady told me that your processing time haven't passed yet. She advised me to wait for max 6 months and then call again if I haven't heard anything by then.

I read somewhere on forum that few PNP - Inland applicant received their PPR's withing 6 months. By when I can expect my PPR, Can anybody share thoughts on this. Moreover I am on Implied Status and no update for BOWP as well. It went to "On Hold" before 15 days and since then no change.

Dont worry dude... you will get you medicals passed next month. Although it seems that thety have started processing PNP applicants some what fast in the last 10 days but still it will take time to cover the backlog. But it might take full 6 months to get that golden email. Dont loose patience. I can understand in case you are ontario pnp applicant. I share the same pain.

Reactions: Sandycool

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Dont worry dude... you will get you medicals passed next month. Although it seems that thety have started processing PNP applicants some what fast in the last 10 days but still it will take time to cover the backlog. But it might take full 6 months to get that golden email. Dont loose patience. I can understand in case you are ontario pnp applicant. I share the same pain.
Did you get your PPR...? What was your timeline...?

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC

To make you feel better, look at my timeline :) My AOR is March 12th, almost month earlier than yours, and I still haven't passed medicals o_O

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016

dude don't loose patience 48 days is nothing you at least need to wait 60 days to see first update on medical and 6months to get PPR. this is current trend and I really hope it changes in near future and minimizes overall processing time. have patience and the key to focus on other areas, not PPR. all the best

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
I don't get it I logged into my CIC account and noticed an update on my application but when I check the status nothing changes BG is still NA no IP2. Anyone with similar issue

AOR 13th Jan PNP inland

MFuchun

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
My AOR is Dec 20, 2016. Right now only medical test passed in Mar and still BGIP(2), no more extra doc needed. When will my PPR arrive? Already 177 days passed. Kinda lose patience.:(

MFuchun

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
I don't get it I logged into my CIC account and noticed an update on my application but when I check the status nothing changes BG is still NA no IP2. Anyone with similar issue

AOR 13th Jan PNP inland
The process time seems to be very slow for applicants in After-Dec crew

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
T
My AOR is Dec 20, 2016. Right now only medical test passed in Mar and still BGIP(2), no more extra doc needed. When will my PPR arrive? Already 177 days passed. Kinda lose patience.:(
Take my word...

U r going to receive it today or tomorrow!

MFuchun

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-12-2016