+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone's visa accepted (under general)

Jaskiran kaur

May 23, 2018
Hii everyone. Is there anyone who applied by the end of june and got visa? ??? It's been one month in my case. I'm really worried because my file has been submitted under regular general (nonsds).
My ielts score is 7overall no less than 6 . 82% in 12 ( commerce) and 10 cgpa in 10th.

Last edited:

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Hii everyone. Is there anyone who applied by the end of june and got visa? ??? It's been one month in my case. I'm really worried because my file has been submitted under regular general (nonsds).
Dear, you applied offline or online?
And why did you apply under non SDS?

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Offline...
Because I had already paid fee and all..i mean my file was ready to be submitted and just then rules changed so I've to apply under general.
So it means you deposited one semester fee and GIC??

You applied on your own or through any agent?

Jaskiran kaur

May 23, 2018
It says like my application number and uci number from Delhi embassy and they said like my file is processed normally.it means like they have opened my file
Ohh! But i have tracking no. Only.. nothing else.. how would i get to know that my file hs been opened

Jaskiran kaur

May 23, 2018
You would certainly receive a visa.. These days visa officers are taking good amount of time.. On an average near to 2 months.

I believe you applied for the first time. And surely you gonna receive

Hope for the best
Hmm for the first time..
Thanks alot.....i was worried alot but now feeling quiteokay... thnks again