+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone's application got rejected becoz they selected Quebec as a province where they wants to live?

ali b

May 14, 2018
What is your AOR and current status? If R10 and meds not done, it can be cancelled and fees refunded.
AOR was 22nd of July and meds not done yet. However, I raised a CSE to inform that I have made a mistake since I will not have any job opportunity there.

ali b

May 14, 2018
Also call and get it updated on file.
Thank you, I will certainly call to get sure.
In case they reject our application, do you know any other case previously rejected by this reason who applied again without trouble?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Thank you, I will certainly call to get sure.
In case they reject our application, do you know any other case previously rejected by this reason who applied again without trouble?
No matter what the reason is for rejection, you can always re-apply and it does not affect your case.
Provided rejection is not on grounds of misrepresentation. And your case is not that. So don't worry.

Call them about it, hope for the best and be prepared for the worst (re-applying).

ali b

May 14, 2018
No matter what the reason is for rejection, you can always re-apply and it does not affect your case.
Provided rejection is not on grounds of misrepresentation. And your case is not that. So don't worry.

Call them about it, hope for the best and be prepared for the worst (re-applying).
Yesterday, I got an update and I found that the application has been cancelled (after 20 days since AOR). Fortunately, they have stated that all the money we had paid will be refunded. And I should create a new Express Entry profile to enter the pool again and wait for the next draw. Guys, thank you for your help :)