+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone WITHDRAW and Re-Enter Profile Successfully?

ONLYMISSR

Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
Hi

I submitted my profile a few days ago and there had been no update since , no points etc, and my education history was deleted so I withdrew, and now the option for me to create a new profile has not re-appeared.

Has anyone withdrawn their profile and been able to create another one successfully?

sq007

Jan 9, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Oct 19th 2017
Med's Request
April 16th 2018
Med's Done....
May 16th 2018
I am also facing same issue . I withdrow myy profile and now searching for option to add again. please share if any hit on this issue

ONLYMISSR

Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
Ive just recreated a new MyCIC account, not sure how much we are allowed to do this, but anyway, after I did so I created a new express entry profile and it worked!

akaaash

Dec 3, 2014
It happened with me. I called CIC's helpline. They told me that it's a new product and they are still figuring out possible bugs. They asked me sent my details and my profile was activated in a hour.

I almost had created another account, but didn't ended up submitting another duplicate profile as the withdrawn profile remains in their system. Two profiles under same name from different accounts might just add to the confusion and further delaying up the process.

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
akaaash said:
It happened with me. I called CIC's helpline. They told me that it's a new product and they are still figuring out possible bugs. They asked me sent my details and my profile was activated in a hour.

I almost had created another account, but didn't ended up submitting another duplicate profile as the withdrawn profile remains in their system. Two profiles under same name from different accounts might just add to the confusion and further delaying up the process.
Did you fill the Case specific enquiry form ?

slax

Aug 9, 2014
In my case, after the submission, i got a 2 digit the job seeker validation code.

I am thinking the same reasons what you guys are talking about. Should i withdraw or should i not ?

akaaash said:

a point to be noted regarding what you said akaaash is that, if you withdraw the profile in one MyCIC account. and submit profile in another MyCIC account, then there is no chance of duplication.

ONLYMISSR said:
Ive just recreated a new MyCIC account, not sure how much we are allowed to do this, but anyway, after I did so I created a new express entry profile and it worked!
One question for you ONLYMISSR, did you use the same email ID to create new MyCIC account ?

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
akaaash said:

Can you tell us what number you called? I am in same boat and need your help

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
i did submit case inquiry & spoke on the phone with CiC but not help so far.
I withdraw my 1st profile
Created another A/c got all details working fine.

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
I was stuck on the same problem before but I got it all sorted when I created new account (using new email) and created new profile which I submitted successfully. Then later on, after 6 days, my old account gets fixed by CIC so I had withdrawn that old profile to remove any possible duplicate. Hope this doesn't pose any issue/confusion for CIC. What do you guys think?

dollysek

Jul 23, 2014
akaaash said:

Please kindly send the number u called with