+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with Study Visa applied/approved for May 2020

egaubaj

Nov 28, 2019
Hi,

Anyone who applied Visa for May 2020 and got it approved?

Also do share time line.

Thanks

Uti

Aug 9, 2019
I applied on 23rd December. Current status "reviewing eligibility", since 26th December.

tikuo

Dec 31, 2019
Hi guys. First of all, I wish you all good luck with your application. By the way, do you know whether the tuition fee asked in the form is per annual or total cost for the entire period of the education? Thanks

afnansadid

Jan 1, 2020
Hi guys. First of all, I wish you all good luck with your application. By the way, do you know whether the tuition fee asked in the form is per annual or total cost for the entire period of the education? Thanks
Per annual

clazinajim

Apr 12, 2018
Hi,
I am new to this forum. I applied for study permit on Nov 1st for Jan 2020 intake (Post graduate certificate). But since processing seemed slow and I feared I may not be able to make it to Canada on the start date, I deferred my admission to May 2020 intake and informed cic about it. On Dec 20th I received a letter stating my study permit is approved but my passport will be requested later, closer to the start date and visa issued after a final review. Anybody in similar condition? Any idea when passport will be requested?

pkapoor

Dec 11, 2019
Hi,
I am new to this forum. I applied for study permit on Nov 1st for Jan 2020 intake (Post graduate certificate). But since processing seemed slow and I feared I may not be able to make it to Canada on the start date, I deferred my admission to May 2020 intake and informed cic about it. On Dec 20th I received a letter stating my study permit is approved but my passport will be requested later, closer to the start date and visa issued after a final review. Anybody in similar condition? Any idea when passport will be requested?
From which country did u apply ?

tanvir25

Jan 3, 2020
I gave the biometric on November 25th. But haven't received any updates yet. Can anyone tell why this is happening?