+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with sowp from outside Canada tried to travel to Canada recently?

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Nope. called IRCC, Agent said they cant do anything from their side(Not enough privileges). Only we can do is to keep Waiting :(
True. We don't have any other option. I have sent a reminder mail on 5th August but still no reply from IRCC.

snehalmk1219

Feb 22, 2018
Hi all I got medical request today for my Spousal Open Work permit applied online from india. But I haven't done Biometrics yet as you all know that the vfs are not open. What does that mean? Is it Normal and not so happy news ? Are they processing applications without biometrics? How did they sent me medical request without biometrics? Is it a good news for me ?

17ha15

Oct 15, 2018
Hi Guys, I was working in Canada (Internship after graduation) but I decided to go home to get married and I will come back in 2 weeks to Canada. I have a valid TRV and a valid post graduate work permit (Feb 2020 till Feb 2023). Can I return back to Canada? Thanks

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Hi Guys, I was working in Canada (Internship after graduation) but I decided to go home to get married and I will come back in 2 weeks to Canada. I have a valid TRV and a valid post graduate work permit (Feb 2020 till Feb 2023). Can I return back to Canada? Thanks
Did you currently have a job( not internship) in Canada? If you do you, you be able to come back otherwise you may have to look for one and go with proofs such as paystub and offer of employment letter

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Guys, is tere any chance for my spouse to enter Canada with his OWP alone? Because I need to travel alone this week to attend my classes and my spouse's passport has not delivered yet so he needs to travel alone in few weeks I assume. Can he apply for the travel excemption letter? (I am student)