+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with more then 2 years if background check...

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Just wondering is there is anyone here who's background took more then 2 years or it's still going on like me or am i the special one only..

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Just wondering is there is anyone here who's background took more then 2 years or it's still going on like me or am i the special one only..
Two years of background check? WOW! Where is PA from? Anything complicated with your application?

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Yes getting married to a Canadian citizen is complicated....

Reactions: Pak0403

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Maybe you got rejected? and you come on here talk non sense? It's not getting married to a Canadian that is complicated, it's your freakin background that is giving you complications. If your relationship is genuine there is no complications.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Getting married isn't the complication.

Were you a member of the the military?
Criminal background?
Connected to terrorist groups?
Government official?

Those are reasons why background checks can take a while, but two years is pushing it. I'd be concerned and raising inquiries about this.

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Yo guys chill out i didn't get REJECTED aii damn it's been more then 3 years since we applied ao stop jus judging if you don't know what we going thru rather then telling me i got rejected or something i posted a simple thing if there's anyone else aswell and clearly you guy's are not so kindly find some other post.

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Yo guys chill out i didn't get REJECTED aii damn it's been more then 3 years since we applied ao stop jus judging if you don't know what we going thru rather then telling me i got rejected or something i posted a simple thing if there's anyone else aswell and clearly you guy's are not so kindly find some other post.
Three years, something is not right... Did you order your GCMS notes? At this stage you should talk to an immigration lawyer, no one will be able to help you here. Are you still able to log in GcKey/Ecas? What messages do you see there if you still have access?

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Did you apply inland or outland and has your file been transferred to another office.if it is so then that could be one of the reasons for delays. I am also in 2.5years since we made application and we are still waiting, the last time I checked my background it was still being in processing. So l made an enquiry through my MP and they have confirmed background has been completed and awaiting officer to review eligibility. So in your case it may be possible they might have completed but it will never show up in your ECAS or GCKEYS. Make further enquiries using your MP

Reactions: lion.com

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Getting married to Canadian is nothing complicated... people only assume about the issues u face, so try to be a little bit more patient.
they don’t know what is going on and will not be able to help u........ because u never never share on here about the real issues on your file.........

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
In another thread you said you brought your application to court. Filing a case in court about your application will necessarily cause it to be "paused" while the court case is ongoing.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Did you apply inland or outland and has your file been transferred to another office.if it is so then that could be one of the reasons for delays. I am also in 2.5years since we made application and we are still waiting, the last time I checked my background it was still being in processing. So l made an enquiry through my MP and they have confirmed background has been completed and awaiting officer to review eligibility. So in your case it may be possible they might have completed but it will never show up in your ECAS or GCKEYS. Make further enquiries using your MP
Awwwwww... what a long process! Hope Good news for u soon!!!

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
In another thread you said you brought your application to court. Filing a case in court about your application will necessarily cause it to be "paused" while the court case is ongoing.
Well, there ya go... no need to apply for GCMS notes... The person knows why it's taking long but not giving the full story.

Reactions: lion.com

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Well, there ya go... no need to apply for GCMS notes... The person knows why it's taking long but not giving the full story.
Well there you go what i mean what full story dude i applied for writ of mandamus becaz of the delay and there's no full story simple spousal sponsorship done my interview and stuck in background check....