+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with Montreal VO?

florbv77

Nov 19, 2018
I got PR from Montreal Vo
My Aor was Mar 30 2021
&
Received PR Portal on Nov 03 2021
Montreal never update you online account till the last day i got GU 2 days before I received my Portal..

They are working but they never update on each and every step.. they send GU once they approved your file.
Hope this helps you..!!
Did you happen to know the email address of VO Montreal? They are currently handling my file. As per GCMS, my application was already approved and they already sent me a pre-portal email last Jan 17th. But, unfortunately, I did not receive the said email. I want to follow up and request to resend the said pre-portal email. Thank you

florbv77

Nov 19, 2018
Don't worry. Often Montreal VO does not update each progress. My guess is you will get your portal email in a week or so. I have been in the same boat and with no update. But they sent the portal exactly on my six-month time.
Did you happen to know the email address of VO Montreal? They are currently handling my file. As per GCMS, my application was already approved and they already sent me a pre-portal email last Jan 17th. But, unfortunately, I did not receive the said email. I want to follow up and request to resend the said pre-portal email. Thank you.

james06

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2021
AOR Received.
21-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
Did you happen to know the email address of VO Montreal? They are currently handling my file. As per GCMS, my application was already approved and they already sent me a pre-portal email last Jan 17th. But, unfortunately, I did not receive the said email. I want to follow up and request to resend the said pre-portal email. Thank you.
I think the only way to communicate with them is by calling them or using webform. you can do both. For Calling them using the IRCC number. you need to try multiple times to get it through.

florbv77

Nov 19, 2018
I think the only way to communicate with them is by calling them or using webform. you can do both. For Calling them using the IRCC number. you need to try multiple times to get it through.
Thank you for your reply. I already sent them two webform messages and called the IRCC hotline so many times but unfortunately, nothing happened. Until now I'm still waiting for the pre-portal email.