+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE WITH ENHANCE VISA SERVICES? CEBU CITY?

kato20182020

Aug 29, 2018
How was your application experience with Enhance? Do they provide financial assistance for tuition fees and POF?
NO I NEVER USED THEM, I USED PINOYCARE VISA CENTER BUT I REGRETTED EVERY SINGLE MINUTE WITH THOSE FOOLS DON'T USE AGENCIES THEY ARE USELESS

missellie

Nov 2, 2020
HI EVERYONE!

Nagapangita kog feedbacks about sa Enhance Visa kay gaplano ko na mukuha sa ilang service ---STUDENT VISA maong naabot ko diri. Sa mga naa nay experienced with them? Okay ra ba sila? The legitimacy, ilang service ug kung worth it ba? Kay with the very limited resources I have right now gusto ra gyud nako i make sure na worth it ang akong startan. Salamat kaayo daan sa mga mag share sa ilang experiences.

Amping mo always, God bless!

EDUARRDO

Jan 9, 2021
Depende sa documentation officer (DO) mo. Merong DO na kailangan mong kulitin kasi sobrang tagal magreply. Meron namang DO na may initiative talaga. With Study Permit Processing, ok naman sila. Pero nung nalaman ko itong forum na ito, which is after kong nakapagbayad sa enhance, I found out na kaya lang palang ako lang magprocess.

Hindi ako sure the immigrant naman, baka mas technical kasi yan.
Hi po,how's your application?

EDUARRDO

Jan 9, 2021
Hello po goodDay !! Legit po si Enhance Maam,nakapag start na kmi magbayad sa kanila, okay nman so far service nila, hoping and praying maging smooth lang application namin ..dito po kami nag apply sa Cebu office nila..
HI PO, APPORVED PO BA STUDY PERMIT NIYO?

EDUARRDO

Jan 9, 2021
Thanks for the reply, I'm glad that they were legit, they refused assessment not until you pay first, which cost around 50k in peso, and they gave me 2 days to pay, other than that they will not entertain us, I think some consultancy offer free assessment and give you time to decide, that's why i thought they were scammers.
APPROVED PO BA STUDY PERMIT NIYO?

kimmics

Jan 14, 2021
Hi! Anyone here who applied Immigrant Visa through Enhance Visa agency? How was it? I was planning to get their service but I just want to know your feedbacks and insights about them first. Thank you :)

kato20182020

Aug 29, 2018
DONT USE THOSE FOOLS, PINOYVISA CARE CENTER, ENHANCE THEY ARE THIEVES, THEY WILL JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND TELL YOU TO EVERYTHING YOUR SELF, MEANWHILE YOU CAN DO ALL THAT BY YOUR SELF, THEY WILL FRUSTRATE YOU MARK MY WORD THAT MONEY USE IT FOR PROCESSING,

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR?