+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone with dakar as VO for PR applications?

majalo

May 31, 2022
There is a big whatsapp group for Dakar VO applicants. Send me a message if you're interested in joining.
I am PR applicant for Canada. I am outland applicant and my application is paper-based quebec selected skilled worker since 2019. I got an email from dakar visa office two weeks ago telling me my application has been finalized. And that i should check my CIC online account for further details. They also said in the same email that they will contact me shortly to retrieve my travelling documents from the visa office. I sent my passports since december 2021 through DHL from Cameroon. My proccupations are;
- Why up to 02 weeks after i received the finalization email, my CIC account has not been updated, no changes,
- Why up to 02 weeks they have not contacted me to notify DHL for my travel documents pickup,
- Should i assume that my travel documents are ready for pickup and go ahead to notify DHL to go and pick up the documents and send to me? Or should i just keep waiting for dakar visa office?
Please if anyone can oriented me on what to do, I will be very grateful.

Milesthegreat

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
I am PR applicant for Canada. I am outland applicant and my application is paper-based quebec selected skilled worker since 2019. I got an email from dakar visa office two weeks ago telling me my application has been finalized. And that i should check my CIC online account for further details. They also said in the same email that they will contact me shortly to retrieve my travelling documents from the visa office. I sent my passports since december 2021 through DHL from Cameroon. My proccupations are;
- Why up to 02 weeks after i received the finalization email, my CIC account has not been updated, no changes,
- Why up to 02 weeks they have not contacted me to notify DHL for my travel documents pickup,
- Should i assume that my travel documents are ready for pickup and go ahead to notify DHL to go and pick up the documents and send to me? Or should i just keep waiting for dakar visa office?
Honestly, I don’t know how I could be of help. Perhaps I could send you the link for the telegram group in which you could fine many Quebec skilled workers applicants. Perhaps you could get help advice on how to proceed from there.

majalo

May 31, 2022
Honestly, I don’t know how I could be of help. Perhaps I could send you the link for the telegram group in which you could fine many Quebec skilled workers applicants. Perhaps you could get help advice on how to proceed from there.
Ok, that will be a good idea. Please send the link

yasstim

Apr 28, 2022
hi i am in the same situation but with a temporal visa did you notify DHL to go pick it up or you waited for their email?