+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone with an F file with an outland application ?

mikeyvr

Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Appeal won Sept 2010
File Transfer...
16-11- 2010
Med's Request
Doc request Dec 2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2011
my file changed from a Bxxxx to and Fxxxxxx . anyone else with an F file ?

patiently_waiting

Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 22, 2010
AOR Received.
November 26, 2010
File Transfer...
November 1, 2010
Med's Done....
July 13, 2010
Passport Req..
February 14, 2011
mikeyvr said:
my file changed from a Bxxxx to and Fxxxxxx . anyone else with an F file ?
Hi mikeyvr, what did immigration know when you called them? Maybe try emailing the embassy from your home country - it may be specific to them as other embassies may not use the same alpha system :)

mikeyvr

Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Appeal won Sept 2010
File Transfer...
16-11- 2010
Med's Request
Doc request Dec 2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2011
patiently_waiting said:
Hi mikeyvr, what did immigration know when you called them? Maybe try emailing the embassy from your home country - it may be specific to them as other embassies may not use the same alpha system :)

I used to have a B file , after the appeal when file went back to be re-process they changed file to an F file.

patiently_waiting

Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 22, 2010
AOR Received.
November 26, 2010
File Transfer...
November 1, 2010
Med's Done....
July 13, 2010
Passport Req..
February 14, 2011
mikeyvr said:
I used to have a B file , after the appeal when file went back to be re-process they changed file to an F file.
Sorry, maybe you missed my question (I already knew the above from various other posts) have you contacted the embassy handling your case? It may be specific to them however I do recall someone else in your other post noting their file changed to a F after they won appeal. I looked on the CIC website and it clearly states that after appeal you cannot track your file on ecas. Maybe this is why the F file isn't working and they are asking for a B file.

mikeyvr

Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Appeal won Sept 2010
File Transfer...
16-11- 2010
Med's Request
Doc request Dec 2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2011
patiently_waiting said:
Sorry, maybe you missed my question (I already knew the above from various other posts) have you contacted the embassy handling your case? It may be specific to them however I do recall someone else in your other post noting their file changed to a F after they won appeal. I looked on the CIC website and it clearly states that after appeal you cannot track your file on ecas. Maybe this is why the F file isn't working and they are asking for a B file.
Oh i see what u saying , some other members here were able to check the status on their files after the appeal , for them their file never changed do and keep the same file number until the end.

embassy in mexico city requested docuemntation on dec 17th , it was sent , havent heard anything from them. not sure if its too soon to request status on file.