+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone who re- applied or want to in 2019

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
My partner was refused based on purpose of visit. Visa officers objections were actually on travel history, per GCMS notes. Rewrote SOP and reapplied, visa granted and passport sent for counterfoil.

RaghavDhaani

Sep 19, 2018
Category........
My partner was refused based on purpose of visit. Visa officers objections were actually on travel history, per GCMS notes. Rewrote SOP and reapplied, visa granted and passport sent for counterfoil.
When did u first apply and reapply.what u change in papers at second time

RaghavDhaani

Sep 19, 2018
Category........
What exactly has changed in two weeks?
I will apply on that papers.only SOP is going to change. Invitation is a birthday party of nephew.i applied with my two kids.that was rejected. May be they thought i will not come back to india.so i want to re-apply alone.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I will apply on that papers.only SOP is going to change. Invitation is a birthday party of nephew.i applied with my two kids.that was rejected. May be they thought i will not come back to india.so i want to re-apply alone.
Birthday party of a nephew is an extremely weak reason to be travelling to Canada. Why are you really going to fly halfway around the world?

RaghavDhaani

Sep 19, 2018
Category........
My in-laws want to meet us. Nd there is no other reason to meet them.how can i convince the ircc.my bro-in-law invited me to attend birthfay party of his son.

RaghavDhaani

Sep 19, 2018
Category........
I never meet my sis-in-law nd thier kids too.thats the reason they invite me to attend party nd spend some time with them.

ay.sohail

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Can you share the sample of SOP please