+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone who got acceptance/rejection due to any reason and has low grade (<60%)??

Concordia

Apr 21, 2013
Hello Guys,

I am wondering low grade also a reason of rejection?

If anyone who has low grade and got rejection or acceptance kindly share their experiences.

Regards

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
Re: Anyone who got rejection due to any reason and has low grade (<60%)??

This is not a concern of immigration officer. University has given you admission based on your grades. VO will only check if your education is at par with your applied course, financing is authentic and sufficient, and you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. Once they are satisfied visa is issued.

minaz31

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Really? anycases you know? I am worried too.

catleen1

Mar 26, 2014
Your eligibility for University or College is based on your TOEFL/IELTS scores, if your previous courses are appropriate prerequisites for the program you are applying too (like a post-graduate diploma), and if your marks meet the program's minimum standards.

Most Universities and Colleges have an admissions page where you can review a program's admission requirements.

Hope that helps!

minaz31

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
catleen1 said:
Your eligibility for University or College is based on your TOEFL/IELTS scores, if your previous courses are appropriate prerequisites for the program you are applying too (like a post-graduate diploma), and if your marks meet the program's minimum standards.

Most Universities and Colleges have an admissions page where you can review a program's admission requirements.

Hope that helps!
The original question was for visa not for college admission. The OP might already have got the admission.

mithun_ca

Mar 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've same question "Is low grade responsible for visa rejection" ?

And also In the present I am in a university and doing Bachelor in Electrical Engineering(4 yrs) but I already applied to Confederation College in Advanced Diploma on Electrical Engineering Technology(3 yrs)... will it get me a rejection for going Bachelor to A.D. ????