+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE WHO APPLIED ON NOVEMBER FOR STUDY PERMIT FOR JANUARY INTAKE 2022

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
I'm sure there might be a deadline for your course to register for classes as well as attend class, for me I've to be physically be present and attend classes by January 10th.
So I'm planning to wait till Jan first week or so and defer my course to the next intake.

You could contact your admission controller and tell them your problem and ask them if you can opt in for deferral. If yes, they will give you a new Offer letter for the next intake.
Last but not the least as we all know, is refund the amount.

There will be specific dates given in your college site ,take a look at that and keep in mind the date. Since it's reaaaally important when it comes to refund.
I have a cut off date of 05-Jan'22 for registration and my coarse doesn't have any option of online study. I might opt for a defer of intake if not received PPR before Dec'21 end. Hope for the best.

rohitak

Sep 21, 2021
I applied on oct 6 , bio on 11 oct
Everyone’s medical are getting updated around that date but i have no update
Should i raise webform attaching e medical again or will it just delay the application.

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
I submitted my application on 20th Oct'21. Biometric on 29th Oct'22 for SDS student Visa. I got my result today after 90 Days. My Visa application got Refused saying that ''I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.''
Don't see any road ahead. Can anyone suggest what to do? How do I show intent??!!!! :(

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
I submitted my application on 20th Oct'21. Biometric on 29th Oct'22 for SDS student Visa. I got my result today after 90 Days. My Visa application got Refused saying that ''I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.''
Don't see any road ahead. Can anyone suggest what to do? How do I show intent??!!!! :(
So sorry about the refusal, can you tell us a bit more about profile/DLI/course?

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Yes Gap was explained. They says "they are not satisfied that I will leave canada" So i guess they don't have any issue with my Study gap or anything else! I had shown continuous job in this 10 year of Gap.

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Yes Gap was explained. They says "they are not satisfied that I will leave canada" So i guess they don't have any issue with my Study gap or anything else! I had shown continuous job in this 10 year of Gap.
The refusal statement is the same for all,you will have to check in GCMS notes for exact reason for refusal.Was it post graduate program or a graduate program.If you are already working for 10 years in same industry, how would the program help you in your career in home country?

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
The refusal statement is the same for all,you will have to check in GCMS notes for exact reason for refusal.Was it post graduate program or a graduate program.If you are already working for 10 years in same industry, how would the program help you in your career in home country?
I have been doing job as a civil engineer here and selected coarse of Architectural technician (2 year) as there is more scope in India. I have already asked for GCMS. I hope it helps. :rolleyes:

Farzana_fatoomi

Dec 8, 2021
Maybe it's because of the fund shown.
Was your course fee fully paid for the first year?
and also did you show sufficient fund proof including CA evaluation , sponsorship affidavits, FD receipts, insurance if any and even GIC amnt??

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Maybe it's because of the fund shown.
Was your course fee fully paid for the first year?
and also did you show sufficient fund proof including CA evaluation , sponsorship affidavits, FD receipts, insurance if any and even GIC amnt??
Yes I Paid full 1st year fees and also GIC. I dint show any extra fund as our agent told its not mandatory in SDS category.