+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone waiting for student visa for January Intake?

_huss43__

Sep 28, 2018
I applied on 19th oct through ahmedabad vfs and file sent to Bangalore although i link my application to gckey on 13th November and medical was passed and review was also started but i haven't received any update. So when i can expect my visa to arrive.

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
I applied on 19th oct through ahmedabad vfs and file sent to Bangalore although i link my application to gckey on 13th November and medical was passed and review was also started but i haven't received any update. So when i can expect my visa to arrive.
Looks like Bangalore visa officers are the slowest

kitkat339

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Tomorrow I bet or a day more... Keep us posted :)

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Hello frnds my student visa was refused from delhi embassy on 8th november but till date i didn't get my Passport back which is very urgent because i have filled my IELTS EXAM again under British council.Exam date is 1st december.
I sent an email to high commission for urgent request for passport after refusal from canada study visa. So i want to knw that at what tym i will get response and my passport back from high commission

kitkat339

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hello frnds my student visa was refused from delhi embassy on 8th november but till date i didn't get my Passport back which is very urgent because i have filled my IELTS EXAM again under British council.Exam date is 1st december.
I sent an email to high commission for urgent request for passport after refusal from canada study visa. So i want to knw that at what tym i will get response and my passport back from high commission
No idea :(.. Sorry