+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone waiting for student visa for January Intake?

Anjalidas

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Can you tell me how to link because i have only tracking id and i can check on vfs global
Yes it's through the VFS webite only. Just type in ur tracking id never Dob on the website.

I did, but it just says that my ID is still being processed. I'm not able to track it

Anjalidas

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Yes it's through the VFS webite only. Just type in ur tracking id never Dob on the website.

I did, but it just says that my ID is still being processed. I'm not able to track it
* I mean tracking ID AND DOB . By mistake autocorrected 'never'.

kitkat339

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Ohh okayyy. By the way, did u track ur application status on VFS?
I tried but it doesn't come
Can you tell me how to link because i have only tracking id and i can check on vfs global
You guyz should follow the steps on this post
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-of-paper-application-with-online-account.435116/

kitkat339

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
I just went to see. But my I've already got my tracking ID . The only problem I'm facing is that the page doesn't load for me when I type my ID.
Hey the tracking id you are using just shows ur passport status, it is not very useful..... If you link your application with an online account using my method, u will be able to see all the proper details

Anjalidas

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Hey the tracking id you are using just shows ur passport status, it is not very useful..... If you link your application with an online account using my method, u will be able to see all the proper details
Oh...so that means it just shows that it is processing and nothing else?

I don't know if my agent linked or not..she didn't mention anything like that to me

kitkat339

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Oh...so that means it just shows that it is processing and nothing else?

I don't know if my agent linked or not..she didn't mention anything like that to me
Yeah it would not show any details
Even my agent didn't give me anything, that is why I will link the application so I can see the updates for myself
For better knowledge read through the link that I gave you

Anjalidas

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Oh ..okay I see...I will first try to ask my agent later if she has linked or not then I'll see...

Thanks for the information though :)

Anjalidas

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Yeah it would not show any details
Even my agent didn't give me anything, that is why I will link the application so I can see the updates for myself
For better knowledge read through the link that I gave you
Oh ..okay I see...I will first try to ask my agent later if she has linked or not then I'll see...

Thanks for the information though :)