+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone waiting for PPR from LVO?

Rag911

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
Other
Congratulations!

I'm still waiting, 3 months now! Hopefully mine follows soon too!
Thank you, I suggest that you send them a message and don't use their email. Send your message via specific case enquiry that goes directly to London office. Write in your email that you got DM on (date) and still haven't received the PPR and you are worried because you need to plan your travel. Also if your medical will expire soon, mention that as well.
I sent them the webform on 21st I think, they received it on 24th and I got PPR a couple days after
Stay strong, you will get it soon

Shahida1825

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
I did my interview in September 1st. 2nd September I got pre arrival letter also got requested to re-do medical and police clearance. I submitted everything since than no update or any news. Is that a good sign? How long do I have to wait for the decision to be made?

BlueBean

Feb 24, 2022
I did my interview in September 1st. 2nd September I got pre arrival letter also got requested to re-do medical and police clearance. I submitted everything since than no update or any news. Is that a good sign? How long do I have to wait for the decision to be made?
Hi Shahida,
Any update on Decision Made for your case?

VigilD

Mar 23, 2022
COR: PAKISTAN
VO: LONDON
AOR: AUG 2020
STREAM: SINP FSW
ADR: 16th Feb
REMEDS: 17th Feb (passed)
ADR: 24th Feb (submitted)

ADR: Schedule A Background Declaration & Additional Family Information

Our current status is "we are processing your application...blah blah"

Usually once you submit the ADR the status changes from "the additional documents you have provided have been uploaded" to "Not Applicable" once they review them - I'm assuming this is a ghost update. However, we haven't received any GU or PPR...Still waiting ☹

nadeem1987

Jun 7, 2023
Yes the email was from ldnimmigration. I only got an email, nothing of GCKey or ecas, nothing got updated
Hi, did you submitted your passport with the printout of that email only, or they asked you to bring the letter. Because i have to submit my passport to vfsglobal dubai and i also received the email only.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hi Shahida - You mentioned couple of months back you did 2 interviews. Was your application, Spousal sponsorship?
if yes, are there any question you recall that spousal applicants should prepare for?

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
hello.
Part of this group now cause I M FSW Outland from France with AOR 15feb

i have all completed on tracker since May 25th.

My VO moved from CIO SYDNEY/CPC Ottawa to RROC/Paris office

so now guess i just have to wait for a decision or something ...

right ?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
hello.

right ?
when did u apply and was ur application inland?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
i just wrote it in my first message if you look well. My AORis 15feb and i m outland
AOR is when CIC acknowledges it. Usually, that happens anywhere between 2months - 5 months after the applicant sends/uploads their PR application. Outland my bad - i missed it :(

Migueltravellover

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
hello.

right ?
Not sure how helpful this would be to you, but there’s a tracker I found specifically for FSW outland applicants. You can check how long it’s been taking for people to get the final decision after everything was completed, looks like can be a couple of weeks to a few months after biometrics were completed https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker