Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Hi @janesama hope you are having a good time in Vancouver. I needed some information on the ArriveCan inputs, did you and your husband fill the app separately or together?
Hi! Kind of, as good as a self-isolation may get :D I filled one for the both of us

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
A big shout-out to @janesama. Your kindness is inspirational... the fact that you're there in Vancouver yet still engaged with the forum giving everybody valuable advise is something that speaks volumes of your character. We appreciate you big time.

International_Student

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
A big shout-out to @janesama. Your kindness is inspirational... the fact that you're there in Vancouver yet still engaged with the forum giving everybody valuable advise is something that speaks volumes of your character. We appreciate you big time.
Yes completely agree to it. You are such a kind soul @janesama. Really appreciate all the help that you have been providing. :)

• Love
Reactions: janesama

yaaahdef

Feb 11, 2020
Hello, anyone planning to or is staying at a different province than that of their school? Was told by the CBSA and PHAC that you can quarantine anywhere in Canada and that I just need to get a medical insurance for the province. My classes are online for the time being so I want to stay with family..

Approved

Oct 13, 2020
Hello, anyone planning to or is staying at a different province than that of their school? Was told by the CBSA and PHAC that you can quarantine anywhere in Canada and that I just need to get a medical insurance for the province. My classes are online for the time being so I want to stay with family..
Which medical insurance please?

Reactions: azzamkc

pramaka16

Dec 5, 2018
Hello Guys, I have a question. Do we need to enter the Port of entry details or the destination details in your flight into Canada page in ArriveCAN app?

In my case, I am going to enter Canada through Vancouver (POE) but my destination is Winnipeg.

Reactions: canadaaspirant001
Jan 31, 2019
Hi! I have the same plan. Can you please confirm that we can stay in different provinces and can have a different POE?

Whofears

Oct 29, 2020
Good day everyone. Has anyone used the KLM in the past one week? I heard about presenting a rapid antigen test result 4 hours before departure in addition to the negative PCR COVID-19 test expected to be done 72 hours before boarding. Can anyone share his or her boarding experience?
Thanks

mikrokosmos

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Hi! I have the same plan. Can you please confirm that we can stay in different provinces and can have a different POE?
Hi! We have the same plan. Were you able to land to a different POE? Please help, I am really worried that we may face issues if we land in Vancouver to Manitoba even if my university is in Toronto. Thank you!