+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone travelled from india - (via frankfurt) to canada through Air Canada ?

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Unfortunately no confirmation regarding this yet. No luck after reaching out to Lufthansa as well. But as per the notification in German immigration website, its mentioned all Canadian visa should be fine as long as the visa is valid.
I just had a live chat with Lufthansa customer agent. He said you are allowed to take this flight as long as you are fully vaccinated

manc9

May 7, 2016
Hello, did any Indian Passport holders travel from India to Toronto via Frankfurt on a Air Canada flight operated by Lufthansa? Were you guys allowed to board with Indian passport?

There still is confusion with this route as customer care is providing mixed answers. I see few people had scheduled flights earlier, please share your experience.

Thanks.
Hi, My mom is also travelling via frank. airport she has visitor visa, if you get any info please post it here as she is travelling alone so it would be much appreciated if I can make things clear for her journey

manc9

May 7, 2016
I just had a live chat with Lufthansa customer agent. He said you are allowed to take this flight as long as you are fully vaccinated
Hi, do you know if it applies to the visitor visa holder as well ? My mom is travelling to Canada on 9th may and she is transiting through Frankfurt

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hi, do you know if it applies to the visitor visa holder as well ? My mom is travelling to Canada on 9th may and she is transiting through Frankfurt
Hi, sorry for the late reply I didn't check the messages. Was she able to travel?