+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone submitted his/her application for OOPNP?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Is there anyone who already completed this process and waiting for their mail confirmation that they have received your application blah blah...

Please reply.

Thanks

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
ntwkengg said:
Hi,
Is there anyone who already completed this process and waiting for their mail confirmation that they have received your application blah blah...

Please reply.

Thanks
Yes...me...bt docs will reach on monday EOD

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

How do you print your application form once all the details are filled?

I tried to go to last page and then enter review summary page. so all the pages opened but I noticed couple of tick marks and city name was blank although I printed it. After that when I go down and click print form then those couple of tick marks and city name are blank. show what to do? Any other way to print?

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
ntwkengg said:
Hi,

How do you print your application form once all the details are filled?

I tried to go to last page and then enter review summary page. so all the pages opened but I noticed couple of tick marks and city name was blank although I printed it. After that when I go down and click print form then those couple of tick marks and city name are blank. show what to do? Any other way to print?
I have faced the same issue and thought may be it's the case with me. I also tried to fill the form again but to my surprise, it's a flaw in their form design that after selecting the review summary pages for printing, some options gets blank, as if we haven't filled them at all.

What I did is to print the form and then filled the missing piece of information with Black pen. They haven't mentioned that the form fields must be typed in through computer and then printed. So once can also print the blank form and fill it manually using pen.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you Aquarian. I will follow you. I will print the completed form. And for the places which shows blank, I will fill it with pen and also fill N/A for other not applicable options.

Thank you very much. +1 for you

hit4mail

Jun 8, 2015
I submitted appl. Which was recieved by the office on 22-june-2015 as per courier delivery report but have not recd any official acknowledgement from OOPNP Office. On emailing them the reply came: if we have received we will acknowledge in 2-3 weeks???????

Just to acknowledge recipt 2-3 weeks??? Frustrating