+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone still waiting for Study permit decision since 2020?

leon_dimitri

Apr 4, 2016
Application non-SDS submitted on February 25th.
Biometric completed on April 13th
Medicals: still waiting.

Applying from Brazil.

Hansika

Dec 2, 2019
mine just started the eligibility, got an email confirmation for new documents request.
Quebec student
Hi
Have you submitted your additional documents for Quebec study permit and when ?
Is there any update after submission ?
Even I m Quebec student for Fall intake 21
Its been a week I uploaded additional documents
No update since then.

yvettecio

Sep 3, 2020
Yea, I started in January, but i've taken a leave of absence till the upcoming Fall 2021 semester.
Are you taking a leave of absence because you don't know when you will get your visa approved?
Sorry, i was also wondering if starting school online could be good or not, so that's why i am asking this question to people who have started their school online. Do u mind telling me how many semesters u have done online and how long is ur overall program lasting for?

island_lad

Jul 1, 2021
Are you taking a leave of absence because you don't know when you will get your visa approved?
Sorry, i was also wondering if starting school online could be good or not, so that's why i am asking this question to people who have started their school online. Do u mind telling me how many semesters u have done online and how long is ur overall program lasting for?
Yea, I don't want to do school online and miss out on potential networking opportunities in Canada, so I'm gonna wait till the visa comes through.
However I did finish the spring 2021 semester online (i thought I'd get my study permit earlier). Should've waited.
I'm doing a two year engineering Master's program.

Angelamam

Jun 14, 2021
Hi, this is really sad. I am waiting since June 2020 and no update yet. So have you taken leave of absence from the university you are studying in?
No I have not, my school sent a letter of continuity to the IRCC telling them that I need to be in Canada to finish my Lab work so that I can graduate, up on that they have not given me any feedback. Its quite depressing.