+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone sent their passport to LA VAC for stamping recently?

Willy0511

Feb 8, 2022
Hi there, I got my PPR last Wednesday and sent out my passport the following day to LA VAC for stamping. Received a notification from FedEx saying my passport was delivered on Friday morning. I am still waiting for my confirmation email with tracking number from VAC office. Can anyone please share your recent experience? How long does it take to get the passport back? Greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance.

Blueeyzz1310

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hello, I too got my PPR and planning to send the passport to LA VAC. Can you please share the list of docs/fees/forms you filled and sent?

Thank You

ps93

May 10, 2023
Hi,
I recently received a PPR asking me to send my passport to Ottawa. My visa is ending soon in June and I am traveling, so I was hoping I could request PPR for VAC LA. Has anyone done this? is it possible? I did my biometrics in VAC LA.

ps93

May 10, 2023
Hi there, I got my PPR last Wednesday and sent out my passport the following day to LA VAC for stamping. Received a notification from FedEx saying my passport was delivered on Friday morning. I am still waiting for my confirmation email with tracking number from VAC office. Can anyone please share your recent experience? How long does it take to get the passport back? Greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance.
were you in FSW outland applicant?