Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-02-2020
Med's Done....
29-09-2020
Interview........
No need confirmed
Hi!

Just wanted to have a feeling about the reception of CoPR lately. I contacted immigration last week and they said my application is complete and basically approved (since november!) but still no CoPR received...

Application received: Feb 19th, 2020
AOR: sept 2020
Biometrics: sept 9th
Medicals done: sept 29th
pre arrival services letter: oct 20th
Background check done and verified: Nov 20th

Since then, nothing... bureau is Ottawa and I am in France right now.

I suppose I am not the only one but I wanted to know if there is more information out there on a possible timeline as my partner needs to go back to Canada mid April and we are praying to not be separated...

Thank you for your help guys!

LadyTee14

Apr 26, 2021
Hi!

Just wanted to have a feeling about the reception of CoPR lately. I contacted immigration last week and they said my application is complete and basically approved (since november!) but still no CoPR received...

Application received: Feb 19th, 2020
AOR: sept 2020
Biometrics: sept 9th
Medicals done: sept 29th
pre arrival services letter: oct 20th
Background check done and verified: Nov 20th

Since then, nothing... bureau is Ottawa and I am in France right now.

I suppose I am not the only one but I wanted to know if there is more information out there on a possible timeline as my partner needs to go back to Canada mid April and we are praying to not be separated...

Thank you for your help guys!
Did you get COPR yet? I am having same issues.

Daffy89

Feb 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-02-2020
Med's Done....
29-09-2020
Interview........
No need confirmed
Nop. I am in Canada now as a visitor and still nothing. I don’t know what to do. I see all the time people from May or even July applicants receiving PPR even from Ottawa. I am happy for them for sure and it gives hope that the bureau is working. But what about us... it’s been 7 months that I got DM and pre arrival letter and background checked... any advice?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Nop. I am in Canada now as a visitor and still nothing. I don’t know what to do. I see all the time people from May or even July applicants receiving PPR even from Ottawa. I am happy for them for sure and it gives hope that the bureau is working. But what about us... it’s been 7 months that I got DM and pre arrival letter and background checked... any advice?
Try contacting your MP to see if they can find out.