+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone received COPR these days (15th Mar 2020 to 29th Mar) from CPC Ottawa? Wondering if their operations are closed due to COVID 19.

jorgenmunk1983

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
We just got an email from IRCC London UK that the passport is on its way back. its been around 20 days since they received it till today.

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Did you raise a web form about your passports?
yes last week and got below msg ( which makes sense)

If you have already submitted your passport to CPC-Ottawa for visa and/or CoPR issuance, please note that disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate. Please rest assured that your documents will be return to you as soon as possible.

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,
I sent a webform asking about our passport which where delivered March 18th and I got this.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your Passport was not received by the responsible office yet.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

How can this be

I emailed the CPC Ottawa office directly so let's hope I get a better response, how can they not have received it if it was delivered?

carmencarmen007

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi All,
I sent a webform asking about our passport which where delivered March 18th and I got this.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your Passport was not received by the responsible office yet.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Change of address
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

How can this be

I emailed the CPC Ottawa office directly so let's hope I get a better response, how can they not have received it if it was delivered?
I got the same response. Webform said they didn’t get my passport. But CPC Ottawa said they did. So just wait for Ottawa to respond and relax.

Jiyva

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi All,

Change of address

How can this be

From what I understand, another section (might be third party company) different from CPC-Ottawa receives packpages and CPC-Ottawa collects those packages regularly. It may be that CPC-O does not collect packages as often as before due to the backlog and reduced processing capacity. So your passport is still in the truck/warehouse.

RJain2020

Mar 29, 2020
Guys a quick question. Do we receive any acknowledgement email on the mail id we mention in the webform when we raise a webform request?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My parents passports were delivered to CPC-Ottawa on 19 March. Awaiting approval and return of PPs.