+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone receieved "list of documents required" since Aug 16 for Mon Project

rubel991422

Aug 17, 2016
I received a letter contain all information I provided but that's written in French. I don't understand what's that mean? Can anyone help translating into English. I can't translate by Google as it is a PDF document.

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Copy paragraph by paragraph and try to translate, i know it's a pain but works faster!!!

All the best.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Guys I have submitted my application online and paid the fees on August 2016. I have read this info on Quebec website do we also have to send Fiche d’accompagnement by mail to Quebec Immigration alone or it shall be sent when we received our documents checklist?

"Once you have chosen a method of payment, it cannot be changed. If you chose payment by mail, you must send us your payment as well as the Fiche d’accompagnement by mail within a 30-day timeframe following submission of your application."

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
vickyRocks said:
Guys I have submitted my application online and paid the fees on August 2016. I have read this info on Quebec website do we also have to send Fiche d’accompagnement by mail to Quebec Immigration alone or it shall be sent when we received our documents checklist?

"Once you have chosen a method of payment, it cannot be changed. If you chose payment by mail, you must send us your payment as well as the Fiche d’accompagnement by mail within a 30-day timeframe following submission of your application."
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Stop spamming.

Fiche d’accompagnement = Cover Sheet = One of pdf that can be downloaded from Mon Project.

You do not need to send Cover Sheet to MIDI now.

Once you get document checklist , you will get separate coversheet from MIDI.

anurupa.sqa

Aug 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
19-08-2016
IELTS Request
NO
rubel991422 said:
I received a letter contain all information I provided but that's written in French. I don't understand what's that mean? Can anyone help translating into English. I can't translate by Google as it is a PDF document.
It will take time 3 months atleast after getting AOR.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
anurupa.sqa said:
It will take time 3 months atleast after getting AOR.
No its not like that I applied on 16 August and got my AOR today on 25th August.

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
vickyRocks said:
No its not like that I applied on 16 August and got my AOR today on 25th August.
its going to take up to 3 months to get the documents list not the AOR

isabellla

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
INDIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
one member(Brazil) from our whatsaap group called to MIDI ,they said they will start sending personalized checklist for june-13 applicants from September onwards , then august 16 applicants will receive checklist at the end of November

rubel991422

Aug 17, 2016
:'( I would have no clue how bad the situation is If I didn't go through the application.
There are plenty of people just waiting so long!! it's so crazy!

insider580

Aug 9, 2015
isabellla said:
one member(Brazil) from our whatsaap group called to MIDI ,they said they will start sending personalized checklist for june-13 applicants from September onwards , then august 16 applicants will receive checklist at the end of November
You are Daris with the name of Isabella ... are you fraud?