+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone, please! How long is process time for self emloyed in Vienna?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

new begining said:
Please, help!!!
Is anyone knows how long is process time for selfemployed in Vienna embassy?

Thanks!!! ???
They only processed 3 Self Employed in the past 12 months, so they don't publish the processing time for those offices that had less than 10. So it appears you are out of luck for the processing time.

new begining

Jul 14, 2011
@PMM
In the meantime I looked at CIC site one more time. I did not find anything about exact time on Austrian CIC site, but I saw that for example Poland on the time table has a sign "-", just like Austria.
Pleas look at CIC site.

Than I looked at the Poland CIC site and there is note about self-employed. This is the part of text from the site (I wanted to post a link but I am not alowed to do so):

Processing times for Permanent Resident Visa applications

Skilled Workers - Federal program
about 12 months

Skilled Workers - Provincial Nominees, Quebec program
About 12 months

Business immigration - Investors, Entrepreneurs, Self-Employed persons
About 12 months

Family Class - spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners, dependent children
About 6 months from the date of receipt of the application at the Visa Section in Warsaw. This period does not include the length of processing at CPC Mississauga.

Family Class (parents, grandparents and other relatives)
About 24 months from the date of receipt of the application at the Visa Section in Warsaw. This period does not include the length of processing at CPC Mississauga. The processing times for this category of applications is subject to change depending on the volume of applications received in the future.

Tell me please is that mean I am still lucky or am I wrong?

Thanks no matter what will be your answer for this :)

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
PMM said:
Hi

They only processed 3 Self Employed in the past 12 months, so they don't publish the processing time for those offices that had less than 10. So it appears you are out of luck for the processing time.
3 only in Vienna or overall all applicants? how do you know? can you know how many self employed in Damascus were approved in the last 12 months?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ihabkal said:
3 only in Vienna or overall all applicants? how do you know? can you know how many self employed in Damascus were approved in the last 12 months?
Download the files for Permanent Resident at www.data.gc.ca Everything you want is there. Keyword for search is Immigration.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
thanks for the tip, that's a +1
Damascus is working but very slowly. from 2006 to now they only let 9 or 13 self employed in. they accept 50 applications per year. It is going to take me till 2020.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
does anyone know what year they reached in processing for the self employed in Damascus? a few months ago they were still stuck at 2004...
Thanks!

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
Self employed cases usualy take around 50 months no matter it is being processed in Vienna or in USA !